Can't get Be Our Guest at 180 day 6am mark - what am I missing?

psukardi

Depending on how badly you want a reservation there, you might try this:

https://wdwtools.com/

You enter the date and restaurant you want, and they will notify you when a reservation is available. It costs $10 per reservation you want, but it worked great for me. I scored a 7 pm reservation for Be Our Guest one month in advance.

I'd recommend disneydiningassistant.com. It's 3 reservations for $12.

pajammies

Instead of starting a new thread, may I hijack this thread for just a sec? My 180 is Friday and I will also be trying to get BOG, so I figure I should go in knowing what I'm doing.
I normally don't have problems with ADR's, but this sounds like it's gonna be fun. :rolleyes:
Can someone just verify the time for the 180 day mark.
Is it 6am online and phone? And is that Eastern time?
Thank you

bee

Instead of starting a new thread, may I hijack this thread for just a sec? My 180 is Friday and I will also be trying to get BOG, so I figure I should go in knowing what I'm doing.
I normally don't have problems with ADR's, but this sounds like it's gonna be fun. :rolleyes:
Can someone just verify the time for the 180 day mark.
Is it 6am online and phone? And is that Eastern time?
Thank you
6am online, 7am phone. Good luck!

We just hit 180 days today, and were able to get BOG...yay! Let me just say, have patience! We had to exit and enter the system many times before it would display our reservation correctly. Also, it would tell me while searching for BOG that it could not search for times. It took a good 45 minutes before I could get it to search, and I was able to secure a reservation for lunch on the last day of our stay. Also, from past experience, if you need to call, have the number in your phone and hit send the moment the clock on your phone turns from 6:59 to 7:00. It will dramatically reduce your hold time. Good luck!

ninjaprincesst

I have never had any problems Getting BOG at 180+10. In fact I easily go one last year and it was Thanksgiving week, in fact Thanksgiving day was open for several days after I made our adrs.

pajammies

I took the advice of some people here and tried to book BOG for the last couple days of my vacation first. I was able to get one on my last day and second to last day. :D
Sure enough though, nothing before that.
Thanks for the tip!!
I did however wait until 10:30 this morning to do it, not 6:00A.M.

James J

In the Parks
No
I have never had any problems Getting BOG at 180+10. In fact I easily go one last year and it was Thanksgiving week, in fact Thanksgiving day was open for several days after I made our adrs.

Same. This was my first year making reservations, and I had numerous BoG slots available for my trip in November. I didn't go on until the window had been open for a few hours already either. Maybe I was just lucky!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom