Candlelight processional

CarnivalCruiser

Original Poster
I have searched the forum, and as usual for search features, nothing related to the candlelight processional comes up. You all have been great about helping me before, so I hope you will help me again.

I have an elderly Dad who can’t walk very much. Ii am
Bringing him down at the beginning of December this year. We really liked the candlelight processional in the past, but there is no way he could possibly get all the way to the theater at Epcot. I thought I remember hearing the processional during a stay at the beach club many, many years ago. Does anyone know, or have experience if we could possibly hear it outside Epcot.

Another question, the Skyliner wasn’t there on my last trip. If we take the Skyliner from Pop, we change liners at CBR, do we change again at Riviera?

Thanks for your help.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Having a wheelchair or motorized scooter would help with the walking issues. Candlelight is a great show, there are dining packages that would guarantee you a seat too so you don't have to line up so early.

Skyliner: You have to change at CBR but not a Riviera it is just a stop for people staying/visiting the Riviera. Once on at CBR stay on until Epcot.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
My wife has lost a lot of mobility over the years and currently uses an ECV in the parks (multiple herniated disks and stenosis) and still gets quite a kick out of the Candle Light Processional but we most likely wont go this year as the blood thinners is making the cold a bit too much to bear.

Using the Skyliner with a wheelchair or EVC is a breeze as there's a separate queue there the gondola stops and remains stationary for loading/unloading.

TrainsOfDisney

You can probably “hear” the candlelight from outside of the park but not really enjoy it if that makes sense. Like you’d hear parts of it (especially the hallelujah chorus!) but just as distant music similar to the fireworks music.

The trip from the skyliner station to the American gardens theater isn’t too bad - I’d encourage you to give it a try!

I beleive the Dickens Singers are back now - that’s the voices of Liberty singing holiday songs in the rotunda which is just outside of the theater - maybe a simple day without much walking could be the singers and then the candlelight?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have searched the forum, and as usual for search features, nothing related to the candlelight processional comes up. You all have been great about helping me before, so I hope you will help me again.

I have an elderly Dad who can’t walk very much. Ii am
Bringing him down at the beginning of December this year. We really liked the candlelight processional in the past, but there is no way he could possibly get all the way to the theater at Epcot. I thought I remember hearing the processional during a stay at the beach club many, many years ago. Does anyone know, or have experience if we could possibly hear it outside Epcot.

Another question, the Skyliner wasn’t there on my last trip. If we take the Skyliner from Pop, we change liners at CBR, do we change again at Riviera?

Thanks for your help.
Two tips for this one.

- Rent an ECV or Wheelchair.
- Book a Candlelight Dining Package - which will give you guaranteed seating and avoid waiting in a very long standby line.

Good luck!

TrainsOfDisney

there are wheelchair rentals available at world showcase entrance correct? I’m thinking you could enter there and have a pretty easy time getting to the theatre. If you are able to go on a slow day you could probably see more than one showing pretty easily.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom