Candlelight Processional

Plowboy

Has anyone heard anything about celebrity speakers and dinner/ticket packages for this year's Candlelight Processional? We are soon approaching 60 days from start (I think). I believe in years past it's been right about this time. Thank you.

heapster411

I'm now within a week of being able to make dining reservations. Some people are already within the 60 day window. What the h*ll is the problem?
I am 12 days out of my 60 Day window myself. Wondering if this is going to be the cluster like it was a couple years ago, to where the window of ADR's of the CP Dining package was messed up and you had to keep trying for days to obtain one.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
I am 12 days out of my 60 Day window myself. Wondering if this is going to be the cluster like it was a couple years ago, to where the window of ADR's of the CP Dining package was messed up and you had to keep trying for days to obtain one.
That is often the case for many dining packages and desert parties, they are rarely available at the 60 day mark.

The CP ones are usually released in batches, with a handful of restaurants being available first, followed by 2 or 3 more groups.

Upvote 0

heapster411

Last year it was easy-peasy. Narrators were announced @ the usual end of September time. This year our trip is a week later than normal. I had another thread wondering if the SAG strike had anything to do with CP scheduling, and repliers said it wasn't a problem. Now it makes you wonder🤔. I know to be patient and let things happen, but you know about idle minds and brain farts!

Upvote 0

DCBaker

Premium Member
Upvote 0

heapster411

October 17
Frustrated Customer Service GIF
Trying to get that ADR !!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom