Cancelling hotel room-what about fastpasses?

laben594

Hi Everyone,

So we booked Animal Kingdom lodge and got our fastpasses 60 days out like regular resort guests. i have found a better deal off property, and I now want to cancel AKL. Will our fastpasses get cancelled too?

correcaminos

Hi Everyone,

So we booked Animal Kingdom lodge and got our fastpasses 60 days out like regular resort guests. i have found a better deal off property, and I now want to cancel AKL. Will our fastpasses get cancelled too?
How many days until your trip?

If under 30 it won't be an issue. If over, yes you will lose them. Pity you are cancelling AKL, we love it there.

Upvote 0

laben594

Original Poster
How many days until your trip?

If under 30 it won't be an issue. If over, yes you will lose them. Pity you are cancelling AKL, we love it there.

Good to know, I will wait until I am 30 days out to cancel. We could change our minds last minute, but I found an amazing rate at the Marriott World Center

Upvote 0

correcaminos

Good to know, I will wait until I am 30 days out to cancel. We could change our minds last minute, but I found an amazing rate at the Marriott World Center
I have to say that's kind of crappy to do then. If you were close I'd consider waiting a day, but since you're still that far out I'd release and say good luck at 30 days. I know people do this all the time to circumvent and get FP+ but I still don't think it's the right thing to do.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom