Can luggage be taken on board a resort bus?

sittinpretty

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I did search and couldn't find the answer.

I'm going to WDW in the summer and staying off-site at Westwood Boulevard for the first part of the trip and then staying a few nights at the Pop Century Resort.

When off site I won't be hiring a car as I intend to use either the Lynx system or the hotel's shuttle bus to get to the parks. On hotel changeover day I don't want to waste $40 on getting a taxi from Westwood Boulevard to Pop Century, so I intend to get the Lynx bus 111 from outside my hotel to Downtown Disney and then get the resort bus from there to Pop Century. It's relatively quick and I will already have a Lynx pass so won't cost me anything extra to do it this way.

However, will I be allowed to take one suitcase on board a resort bus to go from DTD to Pop Century? Call me cheap but I can spend that $40 on something much more deserving than a taxi fare! Thanks.

DrummerAlly

I'm willing to bet (and I might be totally wrong here) that if you were to do this during a very slow time of day when the bus isn't busy that nobody would give you any trouble.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom