Calling All Seniors!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Original Poster
And I don't mean people my age! ;) Seriously, I've noted an awful lot of members getting ready to graduate around here! Maybe I'm just sensitive to it, as my daughter is graduating on May 25th! Anyways, how about a roll call so I (and others) can congratulate all of you!

DanStat

Middle School?!

Do middle school seniors count? :lol:

Early congratulations to all of you! I'm sure all of you have earned it! Graduations make me sad, so I won't dwell around this topic!

Congratulations! :sohappy:

Tink

Hi, Mom! Glad you have your power back! :)

Believe it or not, I am graduating on May 11th with a B.S. in Information Systems (and it is B.S. - trust me! :lol: ). Then I am taking the summer off (woo hoo!) and starting all over again as a graduate student at Drexel University (it's in Phila, Mom, so maybe you've heard of it since your husband is from there, isn't he?).

:sohappy:Congratulations, Class of 2002!:sohappy:

mightyduck

Originally posted by Tink

Believe it or not, I am graduating on May 11th with a B.S. in Information Systems (and it is B.S. - trust me! :lol: ). Then I am taking the summer off (woo hoo!) and starting all over again as a graduate student at Drexel University (it's in Phila, Mom, so maybe you've heard of it since your husband is from there, isn't he?).

Woohoo! Tink, I knew you could do it....

moonchild

Congrats! Tink. Drexel is a great school. Lots to do in the city. I am a Temple Grad, and loved living in the city. If you are into singer/ songwriter kind of music, check out WXPN ( Univ. Of Penn radio) and check out the Tin Angel shows down on South Street. Again Congrats!:sohappy:

Ariel

:sohappy:

10 days and counting!!

:sohappy:

kal1484

WOW you all graduate early, our graduation is June 8th....so one year from now!! WOOHOO

CONGRATS SENIORS!!

Coronado

Ah my senior year..... six of the best years of my life.... then I went to college..... droped out after my freshman year... there went another five years.... BUT..... I did attend all of the parties....It was my second major.:lol:

Camelot

Well, let me please extend my congratulations to all of the "Seniors" here...
May you have the best of luck on your new adventures, whatever they may be. Best Wishes :)

Tink

Thanks, Mighty, Ariel (I couldn't have done it without you!), moonchild and everyone else. The big day is now less than a week away! :D

:sohappy: Congratulations - Disneyprep, DisJosh (woo hoo!), Nikimsu, LRV and WDW-I (I read your firefighting thread - we all are proud of you!)! :sohappy:

DisJosh

Congrats to all the other seniors! Doesn't it feel great knowing you'll be let out of the cage soon? :D

Congrats Tink!! BS? You can get a degree in that? Hmmmmm maybe I'll look into that as my major. ;)

And for all of you that graduate earlier than me...I'm jealous!! :D

mickeyfan

Congratulations to all the High School Seniors............your life has only just begun.

I have been reflecting back alot this year on my Senior year in high school...................I am helping to organize my 20th Class reunion!!

Yes, I graduated from high school 20 years ago (longer than the present high school seniors have been alive!!)

Now that Mom started this thread, what "reunion" year are you on? (j/k)

My senior year was great and life has been great and I wouldn't go backwards for anything. It just seems to get better!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN and just remember to live each day to it's fullest.
:sohappy: :sohappy:

WDW-Imagineer

Thanks, Mighty, Ariel (I couldn't have done it without you!), moonchild and everyone else. The big day is now less than a week away! :D

:sohappy: Congratulations - Disneyprep, DisJosh (woo hoo!), Nikimsu, LRV and WDW-I (I read your firefighting thread - we all are proud of you!)! :sohappy:

Thanks.... I think I'll put that thread up on the regular chat forum as well.

HorizonsMan

15 more days and ill be outta the rat cage i call school and on to a l ife in Florida, Yahooooooooooooooo!( no not the search engine,lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom