Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
God...it looks like chit chat threw up today... so many new threads in one day... even for chit chat :lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by DMC-12
God...it looks like chit chat threw up today... so many new threads in one day... even for chit chat :lol:

I contributed one real chit chat thread and one silly chit chat thread so I null myself out.

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
Hey gang :wave:

I suppose I need to vent

First I loose my gaming badge in the parking lot at work.. then I come in the next day.. spend2 hours in the parking lot looking for it.. another hour in house with security and my dept searching for it.. in hopes someone turned it in.. Well the next day i spend 5 hours getting a new one.. (note I have already missed a day of work, 10 hrs here folks, with it being gone).. I get the new badge.. All happy and junk when I come to work the next day.. only to have one of my many bosses tell me it had been in wardrobe the entire time (at such point wardrobe did not follow company policy and turn it into security) Now at this time my boss suspends me from work.. now I am down 20 hrs.. which is VERY bad.. only to come in er.. Tuesday night and get shafted into the worst possible job you can do in my dept.. so for 10 hrs I got to clean the nasitiest messes in slot machines for a sweep and to top it all off.. this is supposed to be my Friday.. I think Garfield needs to add this day to his worst days :(

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by LeBellePetite
Ooo Gary I love the Avi.. hehe just got done watching Sleepy Hallow.. sure in the heck ain't like any story of it I ever heard :)

I love the visuals in that movie. Some scenes are just gorgeous.

Particularly good... The church sequence.

-Rob

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
Originally posted by RobFL

I love the visuals in that movie. Some scenes are just gorgeous.

Particularly good... The church sequence.

-Rob

Well I am in a morbid mood tonight.. ya know all those dark and repressed feelings so I have to go with my opinion on some of the best head chopping scenes I have seen.. Although 13 Ghosts had one of the best deaths scenes that I have seen in awhile

MKCustodial

Originally posted by LeBellePetite

Well I am in a morbid mood tonight.. ya know all those dark and repressed feelings so I have to go with my opinion on some of the best head chopping scenes I have seen.. Although 13 Ghosts had one of the best deaths scenes that I have seen in awhile

THat's probably the only good thing about that movie...

Morning, people! I gotta work! :hammer:

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
Originally posted by MKCustodial

THat's probably the only good thing about that movie...

Morning, people! I gotta work! :hammer:

Morning MK :wave:

LOL :lol: Now I myself must dash off for a few to do the mom thing and pretend I am a contributing member of society :D

MKCustodial

By the way, quick message: I FINALLY have a Ryan spotting!!! :sohappy:

I'm doing Inside the Actor's Studio with Andy Garcia, and they're talking about When a Man Loves a Woman, a movie he did with Meg RYAN!!!!!!

OK, not that good, but what are the chances of me actually meeting a Ryan in Brazil???? :p

disney_nutter

im so board i have a 3 hour hour break and because they are having some special event in the union i have to sit here in the it suit.

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
I am suffering from insomnia again.. i should be in bed after working 10 hrs... but NoOooOo here I be... but I got the killer jams working.. so it all good

Erika

*grumble* MAJOR headache this morning :mad: How am I going to get anything done...

On the plus side, 11 days until WDW!

LeBellePetite

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Erika
*grumble* MAJOR headache this morning :mad: How am I going to get anything done...

On the plus side, 11 days until WDW!

:wave: Morning Hun!!!

Hope your head ache goes away.. Happy.. er um.. pre Halloween!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom