C.springs walk way?

emma c

Original Poster
Hello

I read someone that there is walkway from CS to blizzard beach? Is that true and how long a walk is it?

Thanks!

Buzz2001

Its about a mile walk and the sidewalk goes all the way to McDonalds.
1a.jpg

Rob562

Rr brill not bad walk at all then really! Is that road easy/safe to cross?

There are push-button crosswalk signals at all traffic lights along that path. (I think there'd be two such intersections along the walk to BB)

You could theoretically walk from Coronado all the way to All-Star Movies. (In a couple spots along that extended route there are crosswalks but no pedestrian signals at low-traffic driveways)

-Rob

emma c

Original Poster
Lovely nice and easy! We stayed at POR last time and hubby loved it there and is bit gutted we not staying there this time but I wanted to try a different hotel, keep trying to find more plus points!

Ghostdog

Looks like a fairly short walk. We stayed at CS last week; there were signs posted at each bus stop: For Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon, take a bus to Disney Springs and then transfer to a bus for the water park. There were no direct buses to the waterparks.

Take into consideration what month you'll be visiting; in summertime heat I wouldn't even attempt it. The heat was beyond Sweltering last week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom