Busiest? Sunday Feb 20 or Monday Feb 21

spacemtnfanatic

The whole weekend will be crowded, starting on Friday and ending on Monday or even Tuesday.

We went during Presidents Day weekend last year...the busiest we have ever seen it. We always go the 2nd week of Jan, but last year it didn't work out. What a huge difference. We were so spoiled. It was still a million times better than no WDW, but be prepared for crowds!! Not Spring Break, but it ain't no value season either.

Upvote 0

DisneyCrazyGirl

I was also down in Disney last year for President's Week. It was RIDICULOUSLY crowded. Everyone and their mother was there. BE PREPARED. Sunday will be crowded; Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday ....
GOOD LUCK!

Upvote 0

IWorkWTeeth

Visiting March 12-18

We planned a trip during this week because it is about 2 weeks before Easter, but I noticed that the hours just extended. Do you think is will be busy that week?

Wonderful trips with my family.....
12/98
11/99
4/01
12/02
3/03
10/03
8/04
12/04
Next one....March 2005

Upvote 0

DisneyCrazyGirl

IWorkWTeeth said:
We planned a trip during this week because it is about 2 weeks before Easter, but I noticed that the hours just extended. Do you think is will be busy that week?

As we speak droves and droves of people are flocking to Disney World. It will be crowdedcrowdedcrowded this weekend, all next week, and next weekend. Crowds will probably diminish Monday or Tuesday after next weekend.

My advice, DO NOT SLEEP IN. Get to the parks early, when they open, but STAY AWAY from the parks on their give EMH Morning day. Leave the parks in the afternoon, go to the hotel swim, hang at DTD, take a nap, etc. Go back at night and take full advantage of EMH at night!

As for your week, it may be a little busy with St. Patrick's Day and all. I am really not sure. Winter Break and Easter break are pretty much back to back so logically I do not think it would be that bad! Who knows though! People LOVE disney!

GOOD LUCK to all those venturing down this week!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom