"Build-a-Droid" coming to DHS

bhg469

Very cool addition. Wish this was there for my one day visit in March. Hoping for a lime green google android :)

Cmdr_Crimson

I miss the Build-A-Bot at the old Robot Race at Epcot and I still have my 2 I've made..And they were the best price for it..Free!
images

_Scar

Must have.

I also go into Disney stores during my WDW stay looking for something original. This is right up my alley! Maybe each trip I can get a new droid, and that droid will forever represent that trip (I'm sentimental, hehe).

Big thumbs up!

G00fyDad

I miss the Build-A-Bot at the old Robot Race at Epcot and I still have my 2 I've made..And they were the best price for it..Free!
images

We still have ours too. :) Well, I still have mine and so does my wife, but our kids... that's another story. :(

So, is this Build-a-Droid just a SWW thing or are they going to keep this running in Tatooine Traders?

CB2@disney

This is fantastic. We can't get there this year for SWW but we are going for New Years. Hopefully these will get a good turn out and still be around for my son to investigate in Dec/Jan. I know we will go home with at least one. I'm guessing these will be at Star Tours?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom