1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Browser reloading page constantly and jerkyness

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Announcements' started by copcarguyp71, Jul 23, 2016.

1. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Administrator Moderator

There isn't a major structural problem with the site.

We have tested the site on nearly every configuration out there, and it runs without issue. In cases where there are problems, it is client side related. i.e. It is an issue specific to the particular user's setup, including possible ads being shown.

If you are having problems, let me know the issues and the configuration you are using and we will try to troubleshoot.

2. wdwmagic

wdwmagic Administrator Moderator

And a note on using Adblock. The site is funded by advertising. Obviously installing Adblock eliminates that funding.

If you prefer not to see advertising, please consider purchasing a Premium membership for $5 a month. No ads, and it helps to keep the lights on around here. Thanks.

Account Upgrades

SSH and Andrew C like this.
  3. SSH

SSH Well-Known Member

Thanks! Didn't realize there was diff levels of membership - will certainly consider it. I never mind ads - until a few started causing major usability problems for me and after weeks/months of trying different things, nothing was working. The last thing I wanted to do was install AB, as I realize these sites exist thanks to revenue from ads. But I read all the suggestions re: workarounds, disabling functions or downloading special extensions, wasted a lot of time and nada. It was my last resort.