Breakfast w/ Cindy

kcacciardo

Does anyone know what time the first breakfast at Cinderella's Castle is served? I received my Itinerary Planner questionnaire from the Polynesian and need to tell them exactly what time we would like our PS for. I’ve read various things about which seating affords the most interaction (first or last) and am thoroughly confused. At this point I‘ve decided to book the first seating, but don’t know when that is. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I am still looking for advice as to first vs. last.

Thanks
KCA

Dwarful

Well I would call wdwdine like mentioned above, i think when we were there the first sitting was 8:15am, but that was a year ago. I would highly recommend first sitting, any kids in your group? any little girls? if so I would take full advantage of an empty mainstreet usa for some photo ops (w/o 100 rearends as backdrops). also if you have a young daughter you might want to think about taking along her fav. princess outfit/costume. we dressed our girls (2,6 & 8) as their fav. princesses and then after the meal they changed into everyday clothes we stashed the costumes in a locker and they adore those photos the most, and they seemed to get a bit of special attention from their twin princess.

Upvote 0

kcacciardo

Original Poster
Thanks for the input.

I will try the number this evening after dinner. And thanks for the great idea about the princess costume. My daughter (2) tends to be very shy around strangers. She might be a little more comfortable if the princess at the caste has a princess costume like hers.

Thanks again,
Karen

Upvote 0

dox

Has anyone on this board been to Cindy's for breakfast without kids just adults or at the least seen tables with just adults? Would you recommend it? And lastly, how is the breakfast?

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I honestly don't remember if there were any adults only the day we were there, we had 8 in our group, including 5 kids so we were busy getting photos, autographs and oh yeah eatting.

We enjoyed the food, some on the boards haven't been too impressed, so its all a matter of taste really. I think we had fresh juice, coffee/tea if you ask, fresh fruit with a sauce I believe (some type of yogurt sauce maybe?), I think the meat was either bacon or sausage, the kids had pancakes adults had a wonderful french toast that I think was made out of cream cheese danish, and scrambled eggs, of course you can call the ahead and ask for the specific breakfast menu but we thought the food was great, arrived fresh and hot and its all you care to eat.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom