Breakfast or Dinner????

motherhamv

I heard that the deposit for AKL reservations was lifted. Then I heard that there was a tour that left about 3pm, and Storytelling that starts at 7pm.

I started to think, would it not be more interesting to make an early dinner reservation inbetween these 2 events and make an evening out of it???

Can you tell me if the times are correct?? Has any one done either of these yet?? Would it be worth taking a 3y/o???

:confused:

I have breakfast reservations already. I don't know if I should change them for a dinner reservation...

woofboy111

All I'm going to say is that it's a hard choice. There is no longer a deposit fee to make a reservation. I did two weeks ago with no problem. If this reservation is for the BOMA (buffet). I'll say that I haven't tried the breakfast, but the dinner is GREAT! You should see some of the desserts that they serve there!

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
The tour at the AKL is an architectual/animal tour, so your 3yo might not be interested(my 8yo wasn't)You might be happier going from viewing overlook to viewing overlook.There are lots of guides to point out & identify animals, and answer questions. The storytelling at 7:30 (when we were there) was outdoors,a little crowded, and hot. Again, depends upon your child's tolerance level. They also had some indoor storytelling the following day, around 3:30 or 4. We just happened to be walking by, so I really can't tell you exactly what was being said - someone in traditional garb by the indoor fire with people around her. You might want to check at the desk. It gets so hot, they may move things indoors for the summer.There are lots of bridges,stairs, and indoor streams that a child would enjoy climbing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom