Breakfast near the Boardwalk - which would you choose?

Kate Alan

Original Poster
Trying to pick a place for a late breakfast by the Boardwalk. Right now it's looking like it's between Captain's Grille, Cape May, and Fresh Mediterranean Market. Of the three, which would you choose? I've been to Captain's Grille, but never for breakfast, and haven't dined at Cape May in years. No kids in our travel party, just two adults looking to relax on our last day.

NYwdwfan

Trying to pick a place for a late breakfast by the Boardwalk. Right now it's looking like it's between Captain's Grille, Cape May, and Fresh Mediterranean Market. Of the three, which would you choose? I've been to Captain's Grille, but never for breakfast, and haven't dined at Cape May in years. No kids in our travel party, just two adults looking to relax on our last day.
I had breakfast at all 3 last November, so a little over a year ago, but liked them all:

Captain's Grill - We loved it. You can go to the buffet or order off the menu a la carte. We all chose the buffet and loved the offerings.

Cape May - Again - loved it. Typical buffet options but as a person that loves breakfast food that's perfect for me.

Fresh Mediterranean Market - By far my favorite of the three choices - and the others, as I said, were great. As the name implies, there are a number of fresh buffet options. There was an omelet bar where you put the toppings you want in a cup and bring them to the chef and they prepare it before you. There's also a juice bar with fresh squeezed juices including antioxidant and green blends. Cereal, pastries, muffins, etc. I stuffed myself and didn't feel gross since I opted for healthier choices. I took photos of the buffet - there's somewhere on this site - I will post links if I can find them.

EDIT:
Here's the post: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/where-in-the-world-isnt-bob-saget.895312/page-690#post-6982910

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom