Breakfast for 2 hungry teenagers

UKDisney Dave

Original Poster
Boma sounds like a good choice. Loving the animals idea - should be different enough to make it a bit special.

Thanks to everyone for giving me so much to think about. Blown away by people taking the time to share their experiences and ideas. Really genuinely moved to think people will take the time to help out a total stranger. So again, thanks for all the suggestions.

danyoung56

On days when DAK opens at 9am, Tusker House starts serving at 8am. You get a great breakfast buffet, with all the usual stuff and a few unusual items like crepes and quiche, and then are positioned ahead of the rope-drop crowds on their way to Kilimanjaro Safaris.

JohnD

thomas998

Wow thanks for all the feedback so far! Loving all the suggestions.

Yes we will have a car, so getting around not an issue at all.

Figmentfan - I'm loving the sound of the stuffed French toast! So long as Winnie the Pooh doesn't expect me to share mine I'm sold!!

We're going to be around for 2 weeks, so I'm thinking a few early morning trips could be on the cards.
If you have a car and aren't staying on-site then why not eat at someplace outside the park for breakfast. You can get much better food for the money outside and if you get up early enough it wont even be impacting your park time just saving your wallet undo hardship.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom