Breakfast Buffet

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
We called it hunch punch. Get a large gray garbage can. Line it with a large leaf plastic bag. Throw in probably two cans of powdered Hawaiian punch. Pour in grain alcohol. Throw in oranges. Stir with a broom held upside down.
Correct…that would be it…in the happiest of valleys 🐾

Lilofan

We called it hunch punch. Get a large gray garbage can. Line it with a large leaf plastic bag. Throw in probably two cans of powdered Hawaiian punch. Pour in grain alcohol. Throw in oranges. Stir with a broom held upside down.
I'm convinced not many compare to the big drinking schools of the Northeast. I do not know if it is the cold wintry climates that affect a number of kids that drink like a fish!

plutofan15

We called it hunch punch. Get a large gray garbage can. Line it with a large leaf plastic bag. Throw in probably two cans of powdered Hawaiian punch. Pour in grain alcohol. Throw in oranges. Stir with a broom held upside down. Dip in with red solo cups. Be careful about eating the soaked oranges. They soak up the alcohol like a sponge. WAY more than a single solo cup.
Our name was a bit more colorful in Northwestern PA (sometimes in more ways than one) - good old Blow Your Lunch Punch.

jpinkc

I'm convinced not many compare to the big drinking schools of the Northeast. I do not know if it is the cold wintry climates that affect a number of kids that drink like a fish!
You do realize that University of Missouri Columbia was banned from the list so they wouldnt keep getting the #1 spot every year. :D

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yeah…you took Allegheny, Gannon, Edinboro out of play when you said “East”

Only things East of grove city is clarion, one spoiled rodent in a custom habitat….and 17,456,237 white tailed deer 🦌

My god…how did you survive?!? At least we had 2 movie theaters and 367 bars 😱

plutofan15

Yeah…you took Allegheny, Gannon, Edinboro out of play when you said “East”

Only things East of grove city is clarion, one spoiled rodent in a custom habitat….and 17,456,237 white tailed deer 🦌

My god…how did you survive?!? At least we had 2 movie theaters and 367 bars 😱
The town actually has almost everything a college kid needs - a few fast food places, pizza joints, hoagie shops, a handful of bars and two single screen movie theaters (at least when I was there). House parties were the thing. A little town like that kept three distributors in business some how. Could drive I-80 from the northeast extension with my eyes closed.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The town actually has almost everything a college kid needs - a few fast food places, pizza joints, hoagie shops, a handful of bars and two single screen movie theaters (at least when I was there). House parties were the thing. A little town like that kept three distributors in business some how. Could drive I-80 from the northeast extension with my eyes closed.
What? Loch haven wasn’t good enough for you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom