Bread before dinner restaraunts?

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
What places in WDW give you bread before dinner? What are your favs for those who have eaten at these places?

I know theres a thread below but it really does not name all the places, or the places where the pics are from!

worldfanatic

While were at it, let's discuss which places give you 3 ice cubes in your water. How about 4? Let's rank all restaurants in each cube number category!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I got curious because of all the places Ive ever eaten at Le Celier was the only one that gave it. Tonys did a LONG time ago but 2 years ago they didnt.

worldfanatic

I was just kidding. I love bread!! I noticed last september that Tony's didn't do that anymore. Bummed me out. But the upside is I can actually finish my entree, my wife doesn't eat bread and I always feel the need to finish the basket. No willpower!

KristieLC

You know, I honestly can't remember what they did at a lot of the places we had dinner at. I am almost certain that Wolfgang Puck did give bread. Ohana does too, or at least I think so. We had breakfast there and they did then, but the people that were being seated behind us had asked for an extra bread basket and said that their kids couldn't get enough of it at dinner the night before.

sueuk

Flying Fish has nice bread, but the Yachtsman Steakhouse serves theirs - at least it did last visit -with fresh roasted garlic to spread on it ..mmm! (helps if you're both eating it!)

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The oil they used at Tonys was AMAZING...it was probably around 8 years ago though...:brick:

KristieLC

The oil they used at Tonys was AMAZING...it was probably around 8 years ago though...:brick:

I JUST remembered that we did get bread at Tony's. The only reason I remember it is because my husband commented that the oil was kind of plain. I didn't think it was that bad. It was this past December. What I don't remember is if they just gave it to us or if we asked for some. It was a late dinner to begin with and we had to wait for a bit for our table, so my 4 year old was kind of hungry - we may have asked for it.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I JUST remembered that we did get bread at Tony's. The only reason I remember it is because my husband commented that the oil was kind of plain. I didn't think it was that bad. It was this past December. What I don't remember is if they just gave it to us or if we asked for some. It was a late dinner to begin with and we had to wait for a bit for our table, so my 4 year old was kind of hungry - we may have asked for it.

The oil I had, had tons of stuff in it...esp tomato. Ughhhhh so good!

What places in WDW give you bread before dinner? What are your favs for those who have eaten at these places?

I know theres a thread below but it really does not name all the places, or the places where the pics are from!

I did name the places where the pictures are from (if you read what I typed right before I added the pics).
In order, they're from Le Cellier, Maya Grill, Tutto Italia, the Wave, and 'Ohana. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom