Brainstorming

Chad

Original Poster
OK, so now we have moved again, Hopefully this will be permenant.

LoL is our Name for land of legends, we need to get brainstorming, give ideas for alnds rides, whatever, this is literally a blank page for all of you to just come up with whatever!
Just remember, Land of Legends is supposed to be a park that reflects legends and tales from around the world. We need ideas, concept art, anything you can contribute.
My own Ideas will be posted later this evening, due to some family issues, see you then!

Well countries like china greece nigeria (congo) and others, I already got rides planned for these areas. The theming too, I will post them in detail when i get a good amount of time. other then that let me know what your ideas arew for themed areas or lands, Im sure i can think of some great attractions to put in. Let me know

DisJosh

The native american theme will play a big role in the park.
N America
CAmerica
and South America

all possibly seperate lands or one big "master" land

ya, I got some ideas for south american, and the carribean, not so much mexico. The north american is a dream world of ideas. Let me think up some stuff, and let you know tongiht, I got so much homework its not funny.

Goofster

Hey, ya know, I was just wondering if anybody has got any thoughts on some of our ideas for LoL clashing with World Showcase and Animal Kingdom? Should we worry about this stuff or should we just pretend that this park could be going somewhere other than WDW, like Disneyland or something? What cha think?

DisJosh

First thing there are no animals and second we are not focussing on specific countries as much as we are specific regions of countries........so you have nothing to worry about.

DisJosh

......also the park focuses on legends, folk lore and ancient history of these regions......unlike any other Disney attractions. Plenty of room for an Indy attraction:D

BTW goofster.......where have you been? You join but then you dont bother to join any of our conversations or discussions at the old SOJI board! Alot of the soji members did this. I hope now that we're here more of you show your faces.

Another note: We are taking this project very seriously. We want to give this our all and will be dedicating alot of time and effort into this project. All are welcome to contribute ideas and anything to move this project along. If you are going to pop in one day adn say something then leave us hanging.........dont bother popping in. I understand not all have access to their pc. And not everyone has time to get on their pc(espescially any of you other seniors in school...now is a very busy and stressful time, I'm in the same boat).......But thats the point I'm trying to get accross here. This project WILL take some amount of dedication.

Hope I didnt sound like I was yelling at anyone lol :D All I'm saying is that this wonderful idea called SOJI(started by our buddy chad) has become quite important to me. Who knows, mabey this will give all you other asspiring imagineers a step up in the imagineering world.:)

disney2b

do you remember ludwig von drake he did the time travel stuff. we could have a 3d like spiderman is in his ride. But you would travel through time. and maybe visit all the different lands before you enter the park. maybe like in the before section like main street. [i'm posting a picture of my roller coaster model i that i'm working on tomorrow. (its real too)] kind of like the preshow to the parj before you enter, except the ride would be so good that returning guest just might ride it over and over. a thrill ride idea that was, my specialty.

Goofster

Originally posted by DisJosh
......also the park focuses on legends, folk lore and ancient history of these regions......unlike any other Disney attractions. Plenty of room for an Indy attraction:D

BTW goofster.......where have you been? You join but then you dont bother to join any of our conversations or discussions at the old SOJI board! Alot of the soji members did this. I hope now that we're here more of you show your faces.

Another note: We are taking this project very seriously. We want to give this our all and will be dedicating alot of time and effort into this project. All are welcome to contribute ideas and anything to move this project along. If you are going to pop in one day adn say something then leave us hanging.........dont bother popping in. I understand not all have access to their pc. And not everyone has time to get on their pc(espescially any of you other seniors in school...now is a very busy and stressful time, I'm in the same boat).......But thats the point I'm trying to get accross here. This project WILL take some amount of dedication.

Hope I didnt sound like I was yelling at anyone lol :D All I'm saying is that this wonderful idea called SOJI(started by our buddy chad) has become quite important to me. Who knows, mabey this will give all you other asspiring imagineers a step up in the imagineering world.:)

I'm really sorry Josh, i've been on a church retreat all weekend so I couldnt check in.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Goofster

I'm really sorry Josh, i've been on a church retreat all weekend so I couldnt check in.
I totaly understand......I just wanted to let everyone know i'm serious about this project

WDW-Imagineer

A few things I would like to clear up.... what exactly is this park gonna be about?? Is it gonna be an ancient civilization park?? Because if it is, I think we should think about changing the title... although Land of Legends is a good "working title".

Also, what about an Atlantis land. This would not be themed to the Disney movie, but we could easily incorporate the movie's characters in it.

Chad

Original Poster
Its not neccesarily an 'ancient civilizations' park, it focuses on folklore and legends, so yes, it is going to take place mainly in the past, but I was considering a 'London' land with rides like 'Sherlock Holmes' and stuff like that, more modern (though thats not incredibly modern)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom