Bounce Back Offer??

DiSnEyF@n

Hello all....
I just got back from Disney today and I was wondering if I'll be offered a bounce back offer?? If so, what does it usually entail??

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hello all....
I just got back from Disney today and I was wondering if I'll be offered a bounce back offer?? If so, what does it usually entail??
You are too late. A Bounce back offer needs to be booked when you are currently at your resort. The offer is found in the back of the packet of information in resort rooms.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
You are too late. A Bounce back offer needs to be booked when you are currently at your resort. The offer is found in the back of the packet of information in resort rooms.

And if you did not get that in a packet you would of had to call to ask about a bounce back offer while you were there like already mentioned. People have successfully booked a bounce back offer while there just by calling and asking about it even without an offer in the room. :)

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
And if you did not get that in a packet you would of had to call to ask about a bounce back offer while you were there like already mentioned. People have successfully booked a bounce back offer while there just by calling and asking about it even without an offer in the room. :)

What if I just checked out today??? Man, that stinks... I guess next time I'll know. Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
What if I just checked out today??? Man, that stinks... I guess next time I'll know. Thanks for the info.

Your very welcome and no you have to do it before check out. You can try and call but it will probably be a no. Sorry you missed out but now you know for next time to call while you are there and check. :)

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Your very welcome and no you have to do it before check out. You can try and call but it will probably be a no. Sorry you missed out but now you know for next time to call while you are there and check. :)

That's ok. Thanks again... I looked through all the stuff that I had gotten from the hotel and there wasn't anything in there about a bounce back offer. I booked hotel only (1 bedroom villa) is that why there was no offer? Is the bounce back for if you purchase a package deal?

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That's ok. Thanks again... I looked through all the stuff that I had gotten from the hotel and there wasn't anything in there about a bounce back offer. I booked hotel only (1 bedroom villa) is that why there was no offer? Is the bounce back for if you purchase a package deal?
The offer is usually in the packet that "stays" in the room (if there was one in your room.) A bounce back offer is not contingent on having purchased a package, as I never book a package and book bounce back offers all the time.

Upvote 0

draybook

Yeah, although they are lenient about allowing you to book past the "check out" time, you'd have to be calling from the actual room. Last year we were running behind (even after having check out extended until noon) and I was able to call and book it. Hope you get it next time!

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Yeah, although they are lenient about allowing you to book past the "check out" time, you'd have to be calling from the actual room. Last year we were running behind (even after having check out extended until noon) and I was able to call and book it. Hope you get it next time!

What kind of offer is it? Did I miss out big time???? Lol.
Thanks for the continued information!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Bounce back offers vary depending on time of year. Room discounts tend to be 10-15 percent higher than those offered to the general public and often apply to all resorts, not just "select" resorts.

Free dining bounce back is usually offered from August to October and applies to more resorts than offered during the general public free dining period. You must book a package in order to get free dining.

Upvote 0

DarthVader

Sith Lord
I saved over 800 dollars with my stay, and I was able to upgrade to a concierge room at the contemporary. I had booked a park view already but I was able to "upgrade" and save money to boot.

I've seen savings in the 35% range, but that's at the deluxe resorts. The moderates were in the 25 or 30% range.

I usually book a room while I'm there, just for giggles, because I can cancel it easy enough and get my 200 dollars refunded.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom