Cheese Sauce $0.99
Carrot $0.99
Pickle $1.19

Minute Maid Juices $2.39
Powerade $2.83
Draft Beer $4.25
Bottled Water $2.50
Bottled Soda $2.35

Can anyone tell me what a "bottle strap" is? I'm hoping it's a way to carry around a bottle of water. What size bottles? 16 oz, 24 oz? Does one size fit all? Does it chafe? Do you buy them here or bring them with? Thank you kindly for your reply. :wave:

taholden

The bottle strap is something they have in disney land. It is a 2 foot long piece of nylon with a noose on the end that you put around the lip of any plastic bottle. We got them when we were there and they did come in handy if you don't mind walking around with a plastic bottle hanging off your neck.

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

Original Poster
Originally posted by taholden
The bottle strap is something they have in disney land. It is a 2 foot long piece of nylon with a noose on the end that you put around the lip of any plastic bottle. We got them when we were there and they did come in handy if you don't mind walking around with a plastic bottle hanging off your neck.

Sounds bogus. Any other suggestions for ingesting H2O? Without a mug, what can you do? :brick:

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by billybaruch1
Sounds bogus. Any other suggestions for ingesting H2O? Without a mug, what can you do? :brick:

Just bring bottles of water from home and bring a backpack. They let water bottles through security

Upvote 0

billybaruch1

Original Poster
Originally posted by s25843
Just bring bottles of water from home and bring a backpack. They let water bottles through security

Thank you. What if we just brought one bottle each and filled them from the drinking fountains. Is that good water? Is the backpack a problem on the rides?

Maybe there is a market for a "holster-type" bottle carrier. You know, like in the Old West, like the gunslingers would carry their six-shooters. I'll put my research & development team on this right away! :lol:

Any other suggestions would be welcome.

Upvote 0

s25843

Thank you. What if we just brought one bottle each and filled them from the drinking fountains. Is that good water? Is the backpack a problem on the rides?

Maybe there is a market for a "holster-type" bottle carrier. You know, like in the Old West, like the gunslingers would carry their six-shooters. I'll put my research & development team on this right away! :lol:

Well I awalys carry around a camera backpack which is the size of a normal backpack with just tons of extra padding and room to fit all 4 of my cameras including lenses. My wife is the one who carries around the water all day :lol: The backpacks dont get in the way usually, most rides you can just set them at your feet and not worry and then on RnR you just keep it snug under your lets and it stays there the entire ride. The only ride it seems people are having a problem with backpacks is Mission:Space, but I have yet to ride that so I dont know how big the problem really is.

As far as water goes from the fountans, its OK, but its also Alot cheaper than paying $2.50 per bottle that you want!

Upvote 0

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
I found the bottle straps to be very usefull when I was at WDW last year even though I usually take a bag of some sort into the parks.

Normally I don't want to drink loads in one go but a lot of small drinks whilst walking, waiting in lines etc. so I don't want to have to take my bag off my shoulder, open the bag, find the bottle, have a drink, put the bottle back in the bag, zip up the bag and then back on my shoulder. Much more straight forward to have the bottle hanging on a strap that you can just grab.

I'm not saying it takes a huge amount of time to get a bottle of water out of a bag, I just found it more convenient. Besides the different designs on the straps are rather good.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We got some of these when we were in Hershey the other year. I found them to be uncomfortable, but the kids like them. Seems my clothes were always wet wherever the bottle rubbed (condensation on the outside).

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

If you look around before you go (DollarTree, WalMart, Target, etc...) you can find them for cheaper.

We found some that were adaptable to either be worn over your neck/shoulder OR clipped on your belt loop. I found the belt loop clip MUCH more comfortable than hanging the bottle around my neck.

The good thing is it keeps your hands free for taking pictures, holding on to the rides, and groping others. :lookaroun

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

abu21

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
[BWe found some that were adaptable to either be worn over your neck/shoulder OR clipped on your belt loop. I found the belt loop clip MUCH more comfortable than hanging the bottle around my neck.

The good thing is it keeps your hands free for taking pictures, holding on to the rides, and groping others. :lookaround [/B]

clip it to your belt loop...

http://www.thestoragestore.com/sipclip.html

Upvote 0

EmeraldDolphin

Florida water is the worst tasting water :hurl: You can smell the water and it's not very pleasant... I've gotten bottle straps at all the parks, because I always forget to bring the ones I've got from home on previous trips... they're a pain!! I would rather throw my water bottle in my back pack... and yeah, the backpack's are a pain on most rides... but we deal with it... unless my husband is along on the trip, he's our official backpack & purse holder. :)

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

keep in mind that everything in AK is in bottles--no lids or straws because of the animals. Therefore, they sell the bottle strap so that you can freely carry around the drink on your body instead of your hands since you don't have to worry about a straw and spills as long as your screw-top stays secure.

Understand?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom