Both Rides "Temporarily" closed

aw14

To be honest, your original post had zero indication that it was sarcastic...

With that said, posts like yours shouldn't require the sarcasm tag. Unfortunately, there are enough people who sincerely believe in your original post.
It wasn't. That was the point of my second post. Either way, this is truly a non issue. Have a good day :)

bclane

Both closed now, buildings evacuated.
Still closed now. We had waited in line for a little over 2 1/2 hours when they evacuated the building this morning right as we were getting close to getting on. At least they gave us fast passes to return but had to go to guest services to make it happen. Super frustrating but the ride is worth waiting around for that's for sure. FOP and the Pandora in general is the most amazing thing Disney has ever done in my opinion.

bclane

Still closed now. We had waited in line for a little over 2 1/2 hours when they evacuated the building this morning right as we were getting close to getting on. At least they gave us fast passes to return but had to go to guest services to make it happen. Super frustrating but the ride is worth waiting around for that's for sure. FOP and the Pandora in general is the most amazing thing Disney has ever done in my opinion.

It's back open. Just spoke to someone that was clearly not your average cast member who said they think they found a permanent fix to the problem. He also said it was related to yesterday's problem but different. Lol So that is good news.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
It's back open. Just spoke to someone that was clearly not your average cast member who said they think they found a permanent fix to the problem. He also said it was related to yesterday's problem but different. Lol So that is good news.

That's good, I figured it was something they just had to find...I bet a LOT of attractions had similar situations in the past, but social media blows everything up :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom