Both Rides "Temporarily" closed

aw14

ugh....I will be in AK on 6/19 with a Na'vi fast pass. I hope everything gets straightened out

djkidkaz

My guess is something related to water. Its been raining a lot lately and even this morning. Possibly a leak in the building that needs repair.

TheMouseFan

We are here. They totally evacuated the building a little before 11. RCFD was on hand. Sounded like maybe an alarm was tripped. They said they had to fully inspect the building before reopening. River appears to be open again.

Kman101

These things happen. Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with the rides themselves but I'm sure we'll hear more about it.

WDWbuff2001

What sucks is there both in the same building so if something happens to the building they close both rides. I think we need a third ride in a second show building

aw14

Wow, that's 11 days away. I would think the chances of this problem being fixed by then is 100%.
Sarcasm detected.:rolleyes:

With that said, my point was I hope that there aren't lingering issues as there was with other brand new attractions. Frozen ever after comes to mind.

Gotta love internet wise a$$e$.

:)

Disneydad101

They just gave everyone that had fastpass a multiple experience. They evacuated at 3 both rides. Some employees acted unsure if it would open again today. Something major for both rides to be down this long. Electrical comes to mind with all the water lately, it had been pretty dry until the last 5 days or so. But i am just speculating.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They just gave everyone that had fastpass a multiple experience. They evacuated at 3 both rides. Some employees acted unsure if it would open again today. Something major for both rides to be down this long. Electrical comes to mind with all the water lately, it had been pretty dry until the last 5 days or so. But i am just speculating.
Losing a FP for FoP in that park better come with a good anywhere on anything ride. There is nothing else in DAK that I would want to burn a MEFP on.

JimW

Premium Member
Sarcasm detected.:rolleyes:

With that said, my point was I hope that there aren't lingering issues as there was with other brand new attractions. Frozen ever after comes to mind.

Gotta love internet wise a$$e$.

:)
To be honest, your original post had zero indication that it was sarcastic...

With that said, posts like yours shouldn't require the sarcasm tag. Unfortunately, there are enough people who sincerely believe in your original post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom