Books about Tokyo DisneySea?

bigphilip

Original Poster
I am a DisneySea fan, and I was wondering if there are any books out there that contain "Photos" and "Concept Art" of Tokyo DisneySea. If you know any good DisneySea books or if you own one, please recommend it here and let me know where I can purchase it. Thanks.

I have only found 2 books so far that may have DisneySea info in it:
Around the world with Disney by Kevin Markey (July, 2005)
Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show (October, 2003)

But I don't know how much DisneySea information they have in the book. Do these books have plenty of photos about every attractions? and do they have concept art about the DisneySea park? Any comment will be very helpful.

Thanks and I really appreaciate your help.

Number_6

Around the World With Disney is a very nice book. It has only a few photos of TokyoDisney Sea, though. The list of what it has is:

American Waterfront
Aquatopia
Caravan Carousel
DisneySea Electric Railway
DisneySea Steamer Line
Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Mermaid Lagoon
Venetian Gondolas

There are generally 1-3 pictures of each with a short paragraph about each. Overall, it's a fantastic book and I was actually looking to see if anyone had already started a thread about it when I found your question.

jrriddle

As for a book on DisneySea itself.
No such thing as far as I know.
I've asked this myself to some people you frequent the park on a regular basis. It doesn't exist.
Too bad. Some thing like "Disneyland Paris from sketch to reality" done on TDS would be amazing.
Sorry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom