booking orbitz vs disney?

Livelovedisney

Hey you guys. I found a room at the same resort we are staying at for 100 cheaper than what our rate is. I know that if we do this we won't get the dinning plan, but if we do this will we still get magic bands?

LAM378

I think when their chat system comes up again, I will double check again. I would love to save $500, but it feels like i'm going to get the run arounds from them.

It's a pain, but I had it all resolved and linked in MDE 40 minutes after I booked the rooms. Definitely double check when the chat is up, but don't be surprised if the first person you chat with isn't aware of the policy. Just be persistent! :D

Upvote 0

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
It's a pain, but I had it all resolved and linked in MDE 40 minutes after I booked the rooms. Definitely double check when the chat is up, but don't be surprised if the first person you chat with isn't aware of the policy. Just be persistent! :D
Okay, I can do that. I think If they will indeed add my kids while I'm chatting with them, I'm sure my hubby and I will be more than happy to pay for everything upfront because hey $500 that's a lot.

Upvote 0

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your input. I was able to get a room at a different resort for the spring package. It only saved me 135 but it also came with an extra day's ticket for the family so i think i will stick to that for now. However, in our future trips to disney I may attempt this. =D

Upvote 0

Livelovedisney

Original Poster
FYI, I got no where with orbitz but i realize that expedia seems to be doing much better in regards to this issue. I added in my kids and there it was the same low rate =D. At least I know of one site that is not trying to charge me more than it should. =D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom