Booking hopp Dee hoo

GTB

Original Poster
hi

I am planning on booking hoop Dee hoo - we have the dining plan but when I go to book on MDE it says it required advance payment - as we are using the dining plan I don't really want to do this but I can't see how to get the system to "see" the dining plan - an ideas?

Thanks

Weather_Lady

Hmmm... are you within the 180-day window, and is your dining plan and onsite Disney hotel stay properly linked to your MDE account? When I booked Hoop-Dee-Doo a few weeks ago (with a DDP package linked to MDE), the system asked me if I wanted to "pre-pay" with the DDP or credit card, and I was able to select the DDP.

If you're not given that option, you can apply a credit card -- but then when you're at the Hoop-Dee-Doo, tell your server you intend to pay with the DDP. The credits will then be deducted from your DDP, and anything that was charged to your card for prepayment will then be refunded in full.

If you're not in a position to prepay but want to make the reservation and have it "charged" to the DDP, and MDE won't "let you" do it, you'll have to call the dining line and speak with someone directly. (I'd still make a "placeholder" reservation on the website in the meantime, though, that you can ask a CM to "modify" later -- Hoop-Dee-Doo ADRs go so fast!.)

GTB

Original Poster
Thanks - We are on site and with the DDP and they are all registered - we are just outside of the 180 days but I wanted to check how it works (new update and it's different to last year) So I expect when I get the 180 days it will give me the option - thanks for the info :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
And just a tidbit on the dining plan at the 8:30pm showing you can get Catagory 1 seating (our fave section). The other 2 times for the day you can only get Cat 2-3 with a dining plan. We prefer the 8:30pm show anyway. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom