Booking Company

CAPTAIN HOOK

Or a reputable Disney Travel Agent. :).
Mmm - British travel agents are good at booking what you want, and usually at the best price they can get for you. They will book a Disney trip for you but they're NOT Disney Travel Agents. They'll sell you extras (trips, tickets etc) but there is NO way on earth they'll be picking up the phone trying to get ADRs for you.
I'm surprised that Disney stores in the UK don't have a Travel Agents in store ???

TRONorail12

Does anyone know the name and website of the company that will book your dining reservations?

I would never trust a travel agent to book anything for me. Too many shady agents out there that will say anything to their clients, just to make as much money as possible. With MyDisneyExperience App, once you book your reservation, you get your confirmation number, and all of your information is saved right to YOUR account.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I would never trust a travel agent to book anything for me. Too many shady agents out there that will say anything to their clients, just to make as much money as possible. With MyDisneyExperience App, once you book your reservation, you get your confirmation number, and all of your information is saved right to YOUR account.
You must of had bad travel agents because the Disney specialized travel agents never tried to sell me on any extras etc. Like Kingdom Konsultants on here they are wonderful and are not your agent looking to make big bucks plus they do not charge to use them nor does another one Mei travel that specializes in Disney vacations that I have used also before.
I have never heard anything bad about at of these and they are totally free to use. Never pushy etc. They also are great at booking dining ressies and such if you want them to, but you don't have to let them and can do them yourselves also. They only do what you ask them to do and you can still handle a lot yourself if you choose to. My agent even sent us a beautiful surprise gift from her to our room (a cute Minnie mouse bouquet of flowers) welcoming us and wishing us a magical vacation. All she did was take over my booked vacation from Disney (I had already booked myself) and nothing else. She even rebooked for me with a discount that came out the morning it came out and saved me a good amount for our room! I handled all my extras myself like dining. She did though answer any questions I had with very quick responses in emails within minutes! Sorry for your bad opinion of travel agents but to me and many of us on these boards we have had wonderful experiences with our Disney travel agents! :)

Last edited:

psukardi

I would suggest disneydiningassistant.com. It's $12.95 for 3 reservations. They notify you via e-mail as soon as one pops up and keep going until you terminate the request

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom