Booking BOG lunch fp

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
I have 3 rooms booked for oct 3-5 at gf and then one room for just 3 of us from Oct 5-11 at por so all our rooms have my email address for my disney account attached to it. In my sons name today I got an email to participate in the bog lunch fp thing. He's in a room with his daughter the 3rd-5th at the gf and then the two of them are the ones with me from the 5th-11th at por. When I went to book the thing today it only give me the option for my granddaughter and me too book not my son. My granddaughter and I are AP holders my son isn't but his ticket is linked to both reservations so I can't figure out why it was sent in his name but he's not included. Any thoughts??? Anything I can do?

FrostyNaples

I have 3 rooms booked for oct 3-5 at gf and then one room for just 3 of us from Oct 5-11 at por so all our rooms have my email address for my disney account attached to it. In my sons name today I got an email to participate in the bog lunch fp thing. He's in a room with his daughter the 3rd-5th at the gf and then the two of them are the ones with me from the 5th-11th at por. When I went to book the thing today it only give me the option for my granddaughter and me too book not my son. My granddaughter and I are AP holders my son isn't but his ticket is linked to both reservations so I can't figure out why it was sent in his name but he's not included. Any thoughts??? Anything I can do?

Is everyone linked to the resort reservation itself? BOG FP+ pulls the resort reservation, anyone attached to that, will be shown. If not, it won't let you book for them.

I'm not sure if they can fix this over the phone or not.

You could also attempt to log into each separately and try to get the same times, if there are multiple resort reservations. All have to be within the 27 day window.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You could also attempt to log into each separately and try to get the same times, if there are multiple resort reservations. All have to be within the 27 day window.
This is exactly what we had to do ~ the extended family has 3 different resort reservations so each party had to log in and we managed to get overlapping times.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
My 3 rooms are linked. What's weird is that it came in my son's name and the only room that has him as the primary in the room is his room at the GF (it's just him and his daughter in that room), Then the second half of our stay all 3 of us are in that room but I'm the primary on that room (por) but the invitation came in his name but he's the one whose not included...confused lol. My other two rooms weren't included but my sister whose staying at another resort got one for the people in her room. I guess I'll try again in a few days when we're further inside the window and see if that helps. I'm wondering if there's an issue with 2 of us being AP holders and not my son...idk. I'm thinking we may just skip it. Most of us have eaten there before and I'm not sure it's worth all this lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom