Booking All-Star - Payment method

sicasun

Original Poster
Hi! After working out some of my planning for my trip in January, I've decided that staying onsite at Disney would be most cost effective. However, I'm curious if there's an answer for this. I had originally planned my budget to include a cheaper Orlando area hotel, used with my points on my Chase Sapphire CC. It's over all cheaper and ultimately more convenient to stay at Disney, but I found out I can't book directly through Chase's portal.

Does anyone know if there anywhere or way to book a Disney resort with points? Or is it strictly through Disney?

Thanks!

dreamfinder

I'd say if the hotels don't show up in however you have to book them, then they may be "excluded". Could you book your flight or buy your tickets through the portal? Or perhaps use the points to buy Disney gift cards? (I have no clue how their system works)

Edit: Might they have had to exclude it as part of the terms of their deal to offer the Disney Visa? No idea, just tossing it out there.

sicasun

Original Poster
I'd say if the hotels don't show up in however you have to book them, then they may be "excluded". Could you book your flight or buy your tickets through the portal? Or perhaps use the points to buy Disney gift cards? (I have no clue how their system works)

Edit: Might they have had to exclude it as part of the terms of their deal to offer the Disney Visa? No idea, just tossing it out there.
Unfortunately, I already booked my flight :( It was a special rate only available through Southwest's own website.
I can definitely see if tickets can be bought through the portal! Or even the Disney gift cards, that sounds like a great idea! I will go check it out, hopefully they have one or the other.

righttrack

I would call Disney Travel. This is definitely a question for them. In my experience, the only hotels you could book through airlines and other promotions were The Swan and The Dolphin, which are on property but not Disney-owned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom