Book 2 FP then another later....

Justkeepswimmin

Original Poster
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but due to the epcot tier system, I wanted to know if it is possible to book one tier 1 FP and one tier 2 FP, and then book a second tier 1 FP before the tier 2 FP is used?
Here's the scenario if it helps:
EPCOT
9.20am soarin FP reserved
2.00pm meet Mickey FP
---can I book a tier 1 fastpass at 10am after riding soarin?

If not, How about if I only booked a soarin fastpass, could I then book a second tier 1 fastpass immediately?

(Ps I'm an offsite guest so accepted my fate that I won't score a frozen FP )
Many thanks x

dmatt87

Unfortunately, you can only get one Tier 1 FP in your first 3, once those are done, you can try to book a Tier 1... I recommend booking a your third FP as early as possible in order to have access to remaining Tier 1 FP afterwards, however it might be hard to find what you are looking for.

NYwdwfan

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but due to the epcot tier system, I wanted to know if it is possible to book one tier 1 FP and one tier 2 FP, and then book a second tier 1 FP before the tier 2 FP is used?
Here's the scenario if it helps:
EPCOT
9.20am soarin FP reserved
2.00pm meet Mickey FP
---can I book a tier 1 fastpass at 10am after riding soarin?

If not, How about if I only booked a soarin fastpass, could I then book a second tier 1 fastpass immediately?

(Ps I'm an offsite guest so accepted my fate that I won't score a frozen FP )
Many thanks x
For your first three you must book three. Then you can book one at a time after all 3 expire. My suggestion would be to book the early Soarin' and the whatever other 2 you can get directly after that. Once you are done on Soarin', go in the app and try to adjust the second one earlier. Ride it. Then try adjust the third one earlier. Ride it. Now you are free to book whatever is available after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom