Boma and/or Jiko opening soon? (Ihope Ihope Ihope)

Plowboy

Original Poster
In lieu of the fact that AK Jambo House is scheduled to fully reopen 08/26/21 I'm wondering what the chances are of Boma and/or Jiko reopening about that time as well. Mara and Sanaa are the only dining options at this time and I would think that is not enough to serve the occupants of both Kidani & Jambo after it's opening. What say you?

Disclaimer: We're going to be there in early October and Boma, Sanaa & Jiko are some of our most favorite restaurants on property.

crawale

In lieu of the fact that AK Jambo House is scheduled to fully reopen 08/26/21 I'm wondering what the chances are of Boma and/or Jiko reopening about that time as well. Mara and Sanaa are the only dining options at this time and I would think that is not enough to serve the occupants of both Kidani & Jambo after it's opening. What say you?

Disclaimer: We're going to be there in early October and Boma, Sanaa & Jiko are some of our most favorite restaurants on property.
Absolutely agree. Mara is a fast food option and if AKL is supposed to be a deluxe resort that is untenable. Sanaa is to far from AKL to be a real option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom