Bolt DVD Release Date???

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Okay...I did a quick search for what the Bolt DVD release date was supposed to be and repeatedly I saw Tuesday, March 24th. Uh, is it a bad thing that I bought it at Walmart tonight (Saturday, March 21st)? We're almost done watching it. Did Walmart maybe goof up and put it out too early??? :shrug:

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yep. I went to Amazon & disneyshopping.com and both showed a release date of 3/24. Best Buy is showing 3/22. Walmart's website is even showing the available date as 3/22. I think our Walmart goofed up and put it out a day early. LOL! Oh well! We've enjoyed it...again!

gwhb75

I was in the Disney Store yesterday and they were taking pre-orders for BOLT on Blueray to be released March 22rd and regulard DVD on the 24th

We bought it yesterday at Wal-Mart too! We were wondering the exact same thing... then when we got home, we saw the commercial that said it was not supposed to be out yet...

I guess all Wal-Mart's put it out early :shrug:

Cmdr_Crimson

There's 2 Different Sets coming out A 3 Disc Blue-Ray (Blue Ray, Dvd & Digital Copy) That's being released Today (3/22) and the Standard 2 Disc one is being released on Tuesday..It mentions it in the commercial.

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
We got the 3 disc Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital set yesterday. I ain't complaining. I was just surprised. My 11 year old was talking about buying a new movie to watch on the way to the store and I told him I wanted to wait another day so we could buy Bolt. I was surprised when he came running over to me to show me it was already out. :D

drew81

I got the 2 disc Bolt dvd yesterday at Walmart. The new Lilo and Stitch 2 disc dvd was also out for sale:shrug:

degunter

Rented Bolt on March 20th

My friend rented the standard version DVD from Blockbuster on Friday March 20th.... so why so early???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom