BOG FP+ Lunch - Pick Your Meal Ahead of Time!

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
Not sure if it was just the day we went (past Saturday).

Our BOG FP+ basically got us into a 45min standby line!

Had we chosen our meals ahead of time (option online), we would have been seated immediately after check in.

What a waste of time. The line was down the hall, out the door, completely across the bridge, and around the corner heading towards little mermaid....

BEWARE :arghh:;)

Last edited:

*MichelleP*

Did BOG PF+ preorder for 10/24. Arrival time was 10:50 to 11:20. Checked in and were seated in about 3minutes. Food arrived about 7 minutes later, exactly as ordered and delicious as always!
zxtzqw.jpg

docdebbi

Similar experience. I DID order ahead and still took 45 min to get through the line and seated. It should be called guaranteed seating not fastpass. It was not fast!!! Really screwed up my schedule. I left 90 minutes between my BOG FP and our hair cut at harmony barber shop- a two minute walk away- and didn't make it.

rt06

07/03 no standby wait. Couldn't believe it after weeks of fruitlessly entering my MYW res on the BOG site (couldn't enter letters, but darned if I didn't try). I was prepared for an hour wait.

And you know what? Earl of Sandwich makes a better sandwich.

Tigger 68

We pre-ordered for our FP on 10/9 and we still waited around 45 minutes. We had to wait in a line to check in, then shuffled to a longer line that spanned across the bridge to wait in, then once we were inside went to another line to verify what we ordered and paid. Then we had to find our own table and wait another 15 minutes for food. We felt it was very unorganized and we will never eat lunch there again.

Tinkerbella16

So glad we pre-ordered for our Nov 13th lunch there! I was really not going to at all but I already knew what I've been wanting to try. I have been hearing about the kiosk ordering taking forever, A LOT!

BrianV

Similar experience in august but wait was more like 25 min. I'll preorder next time. Someone said you can change when you get there. Seems like the way to go.

I have a question. If you are eating there, and want another dessert or anything more, is there a way to go back to the registers? I didn't see a way and didn't feel like learning on the fly.

FrostyNaples

Original Poster
So we are getting conflicting info here.

Pre-Orders, some are being sat upon arrival, some are waiting in the same line as everyone else.

WHAT is the difference do we think? Dining plan vs. no dining plan? I don't get it.

We have pre-ordered for 12/1, on dining plan, hope to just get in this time. :banghead:

Wildflower

So we are getting conflicting info here.

Pre-Orders, some are being sat upon arrival, some are waiting in the same line as everyone else.

WHAT is the difference do we think? Dining plan vs. no dining plan? I don't get it.

We have pre-ordered for 12/1, on dining plan, hope to just get in this time. :banghead:
I'd imagine a changing protocol is the contributor since they don't ask about dining plan when they throw you into the lines, simply confirm at the bridge station whether you preordered or not. We did NOT and that was to our detriment.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom