Body Wars: The Revival

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Basically, if Body Wars were ever to return, it should be like this.

The ride would have randomized destinations, like Star Tours. It would also be less rough (it will still simulate the probe reacting to the body, but less nauseous.) It'd also be animated, in a style similar to Teen Titans and Avatar.

The cast...

Regina Hart - She is the new immunologist, replacing Dr. Cynthia Lair. She studies diseases and injuries, always looking out for how to cure the next epidemic. She leads the Saphenous Squadron (an all-female group of doctors.) Voiced by Laura Bailey.

Greta Vissel - Part of the Saphenous Squadron. She's the smart girl. Voiced by Lori Alan.

Shauna Byle - Part of the Saphenous Squadron. She's the "live free, die hard" type. Voiced by Amanda Celine Miller.

Kai Lung - Part of the Saphenous Squadron. She's the most timid of the group. Voiced by Janice Kawaye.

Katana - An evil bounty hunter (the likes of Boba Fett) who intrudes his victim's bodies in order to kill them. He is class 6 in the military's most wanted. It is unknown who he works for. The main antagonist of the attraction. Some scenes involve him, some scenes don't. You can tell when he's going to be involved if a "MET CODE RED" message flashes during the preshow. Voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.

Loren - A regular volunteer for MET. Regina treats him like part of the family. The body you go inside in the attraction. He is cautious about the procedure. Sadly, while some outcomes he doesn't feel inside him, he ends up having to feel everything whenever Katana is involved. Voiced by Steven Blum.

Here are some of the outcomes...
  • Katana tries to burst a blood vessel in Loren's brain
  • The Squadron investigates how boogers are made (Patrick: I FOUND OUT WHERE BOOGERS COME FROM)
  • Katana blocks the flow of blood in Loren's heart
  • The Squadron investigates the digestive process (it will have the... exit... but don't worry, it'll be tame)
  • Katana gives Loren vertigo
  • The Squadron investigates how white blood cells react to a splinter (classic.)
If anyone wants to write some of the outcomes, then be my guest.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Regina would have short, blonde hair. She is slim and curved. I based her appearance on how some people see the volunteer in the original attraction's main show as a woman (when it is actually Alex Hyde-White, a guy.)

Greta has glasses and poofy hair; Shauna is African-American with long hair; Kai is Chinese with a pixie cut.

Katana has this protective suit (designed like the suits on Wild Kratts)/helmet (117 kind.) The suit would have a shrinking belt.

Loren would have dark red hair and wear a patient gown in the main show, but a grey sweatshirt in the preshow.

Also, Regina and Loren are dating.

S.I.R. the Robot

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Upon further thinking, I've decided to keep Dr Cynthia Lair and make her the leader. Regina is still in the ride. Dr Lair was just added to round the squadron to five.

Loren and Dr Lair are dating (the latter is 26, while the former is 18 going on 19. No, he's not too young.) Loren is basically Hector Cruz, but young adult.

Some other scenarios:
  • The squadron investigates how the appendix erupts, as Loren goes to MET for a micro-appendectomy
  • Loren gets scarlet fever
  • Loren gets chickenpox
  • Katana manipulates Loren's vocal cords
  • Loren gets polio
  • Loren gets mumps
  • The squadron investigates Loren's sore throat (even raspier Steven Blum haha)
  • The squadron investigates a mosquito bite, after Loren goes outside without repellent
  • The squadron investigates how itching works (we need a scenario on itching itself.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom