Bobster's Trip Report (lots of photos)

Just got back from several weeks at the happiest place on earth. Experienced some issues with myself, wife and son all getting sick at one point (which delayed our return by over a week, and why there is a big gap of days in my report below). As well, the weather was rather cold most of our stay. But all-in-all, we had a great time.

Here are some notes and photos from our trip...

January 31 - Magic Kingdom

It was a bit more crowded than I expected given the time of year and the weather. The ferry was not running between MK and TTA. As a result, the Monorail line was very long. Mid-afternoon Pooh ride had a wait of 40 minutes while Peter Pan was at 35. Small World and Snow White were at 10, Dumbo was at 30, and Pirates was at 15.

The character meet and greets were generally quite crowded (easily as long as last August). Ariel was 45 minutes as well as the Fairies. The Pooh and Tigger meet went all around its queue and actually overflowed a bit. On the other hand, White Rabbit was about 1 minute and Lilo and Stitch was about 5 minutes.

Cast members were all great and one the managers at Cosmic Rays was especially generous and helpful regarding my son's food allergy (actually just walking behind the counter, picking up a specific meal, and bringing it to us at no charge).

wdw-mk-2010-01-31-1.jpg

wdw-mk-2010-01-31-2.jpg

wdw-mk-2010-01-31-3.jpg

Mikester71

Great trip report and pics Bobster! Sorry to hear about the family illness and cold spell while you were down there. Still hope you were able to enjoy yourselves despite this though. And here is hoping next year is warmer for ya too! We are going down next March and I hope the weather is sunny and in the 70's or 80's for the both of us! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom