Boardwalk Villas Room Map

Annielkd

Original Poster
Thank you so much... I didn't see these posts. I was actually looking for specific room numbers so that I could request a room. I already requested a room near the elevator (leg issue) but I was going to request a specific room so that I wasn't right next to one. If anyone knows a great 1 bedroom room, near the elevator... I would love to know the room number. Thanks!
By the way... you all were awesome to give me these sites!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thank you so much... I didn't see these posts. I was actually looking for specific room numbers so that I could request a room. I already requested a room near the elevator (leg issue) but I was going to request a specific room so that I wasn't right next to one. If anyone knows a great 1 bedroom room, near the elevator... I would love to know the room number. Thanks!
By the way... you all were awesome to give me these sites!
Just FYI...requesting a particular room number is a bad idea. If that particular room is unavailable, which is very common, the CM assigning the rooms has no idea why you want that particular room. You will be much better of requesting something like "A room within 3 rooms of an elevator but not directly next to an elevator" That way the CM will know your primary motivation for your room request and it will be much easier for them to honor it or at least get as close to your request as possible. Just remember, the CM does not know you from Adam. The more information you can give them, the better they will be able to help you.

Upvote 0

Annielkd

Original Poster
Just FYI...requesting a particular room number is a bad idea. If that particular room is unavailable, which is very common, the CM assigning the rooms has no idea why you want that particular room. You will be much better of requesting something like "A room within 3 rooms of an elevator but not directly next to an elevator" That way the CM will know your primary motivation for your room request and it will be much easier for them to honor it or at least get as close to your request as possible. Just remember, the CM does not know you from Adam. The more information you can give them, the better they will be able to help you.

That's really good advice. Will asking for 3 rooms from the elevator be a good request? I did say near the elevator but not next to it.... but, I don't know what she wrote down. I'll call again. Should I call the resort, or Disney Vacation Club (where I booked) Your advice was awesome. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
That's really good advice. Will asking for 3 rooms from the elevator be a good request? I did say near the elevator but not next to it.... but, I don't know what she wrote down. I'll call again. Should I call the resort, or Disney Vacation Club (where I booked) Your advice was awesome. Thanks!
You will need to call DVC and have it added to the reservation. The resorts themselves will not take requests over the phone. In fact talking to the resort itself over the phone before you check in is hard if not impossible as most calls will be transferred to the reservation center if you have yet to check in at the resort.

Upvote 0

Annielkd

Original Poster
You will need to call DVC and have it added to the reservation. The resorts themselves will not take requests over the phone. In fact talking to the resort itself over the phone before you check in is hard if not impossible as most calls will be transferred to the reservation center if you have yet to check in at the resort.

Thank you so much for your advice!!!!! When I stayed in Animal Kindgom, I think I hated it because of how far away the room was (after being in the park, it's REALLY difficult to walk prior to icing and elevating my leg) If I can get to the room fairly quikly... it will save some agony! I'm trying to make this trip the best I can. I've been doing all kind of research to do that. This is one thing that can make a big difference.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom