Boardwalk Renovations Jan 2017?

Ariel1986

Original Poster
Does anyone know about any current renovations at The Boardwalk Resort? I have been told in January there will be some exterior and balcony work along with continued work on the villas.

Has anyone any experience with this kind of maintenance or know anything further? Do you think it will be intrusive?

Thanks...

P.s. I did a quick search on here but I couldn't see anything recent so sorry if I've missed a more recent post.

Webb

We've been at Boardwalk in Jan. when they are refurbishing the outside. It's usually just scaffolding outside and they are power washing and/or painting. We didn't find it to be bad at all. Last year they were still refurbishing the villas but you couldn't even tell, they did most of the work during the day when we were out and about. To be on the safe side I wouldn't keep anything out on the balcony, just in case they come through and power wash!

Ariel1986

Original Poster
We've been at Boardwalk in Jan. when they are refurbishing the outside. It's usually just scaffolding outside and they are power washing and/or painting. We didn't find it to be bad at all. Last year they were still refurbishing the villas but you couldn't even tell, they did most of the work during the day when we were out and about. To be on the safe side I wouldn't keep anything out on the balcony, just in case they come through and power wash!

Thanks for the info! That's good to know. I'm sure it'll be fine then. Thanks for the balcony tip!

tem325

We were there almost a year ago and heard there was renovations too and never saw them. However, we were staying in the Inn, not the villas.

Belle_MTL

We stayed at the Boardwalk last month and didn't really notice any of the renovations that were going on. So I would say that they are not intrusive! We were at the Inn and not the villas.

Innkeeper's Club

This past August when I stayed on the BWI side, there was construction of the balconies of rooms located in the area of the BWI quit pool. Noise was never a problem and I have no idea if that will still be happening when I'm back there this December.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom