Boardwalk Refurbishment

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
image.jpg
image.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
No, no BAH. Though you may have stumbled onto footings for the new DVC Boardwalk Waterside Rooms. After all, they've done it at Poly, started filing for Wilderness, why not put them at Boardwalk, Yacht, & Beach too?!?
You sure those aren't footings for monorails? Originally, they were supposed to run through the Swan and Dolphin...

(those who know the joke will get the joke, if not, be assured, it is a joke)

Unplugged

You sure those aren't footings for monorails? Originally, they were supposed to run through the Swan and Dolphin...

(those who know the joke will get the joke, if not, be assured, it is a joke)
LOL! I almost went that direction, but after staring at those plans for my poor Wilderness Lodge, all I could think of was "Huts on the water".

englanddg

One Little Spark...
LOL! I almost went that direction, but after staring at those plans for my poor Wilderness Lodge, all I could think of was "Huts on the water".
Next you'll tell me that they have no plans to reinstall the wand at EPCOT (I loved that wand) and that the Castle Cake isn't coming back and our Haunted Mansion won't be getting a Halloween Overlay for 1/3 of the year like Disneyland!

These are all things my deep inside sources (from youtube) tell me is the troof!

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Next you'll tell me that they have no plans to reinstall the wand at EPCOT (I loved that wand) and that the Castle Cake isn't coming back and our Haunted Mansion won't be getting a Halloween Overlay for 1/3 of the year like Disneyland!

These are all things my deep inside sources (from youtube) tell me is the troof!
Those are the WORST overlays anyone could have come up with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom