Blue Sky Disneyland Resort

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Welcome to my Blue sky Disneyland resort. I would love for some feedback from others. You can ask questions when ever you want. Now let's begin.

In this new disneyland there are 2 parks and 4 hotels.

Africa Lodge Hotel

This is and Africa savannah themed hotel on the monorail.

Wilderness Peak Hotel

Wilderness themed hotel on the monorail

The Walt Disney Hotel

A turn of the century 1900 themed hotel on the monorail

The It's A Small World Hotel

A hotel with the same art style as the ride on the monorail

Next post we shall enter the first park

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Main Street

Just like disney world the entrance to the magic kingdom park is Main Street . On Main Street there's the town hall: guest relations, train station, Main Street theater: Carousel of progress, Main Street emporium, Main Street sweets , glass shop, Casey's corner and ice cream parlor/bakery.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

orlando678-

Welcome to my Blue sky Disneyland resort. I would love for some feedback from others. You can ask questions when ever you want. Now let's begin.

In this new disneyland there are 2 parks and 4 hotels.

Africa Lodge Hotel

This is and Africa savannah themed hotel on the monorail.

Wilderness Peak Hotel

Wilderness themed hotel on the monorail

The Walt Disney Hotel

A turn of the century 1900 themed hotel on the monorail

The It's A Small World Hotel

A hotel with the same art style as the ride on the monorail

Next post we shall enter the first park
Great ideas! One question though, is it American Wilderness like Wilderness Lodge? Cant wait to see more!

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
At the end of Main Street you come to the hub there are three paths out of the hub fantasyland, tommorowland, and adventureland.
The hub
image.jpg

Adventureland

image.jpg

The entrance of adventureland is in an Arabian market place. On the left there is a restaurant called Agrubah delights on the right there's a ride called the cave of wonders. The cave of wonders is a suspended coaster recreating those scenes from the movie. You then exit in to the Agrubah bazaar.

On the other side of the path is the jungle cruise. It is the same as disney world's version of the ride. Once you exit you arrive at the leaky tiki's a small splash zone. Right next to it is the EnchantedTiki room. It is the same as the disneyland version of the attraction.

After taking a path into the jungle you find a hidden temple home to the Indiana Jones adventures. There's a jeep adventure like disneyland's or the mine cart adventure like the 7dmt .

After going under the train tracks you find your self in an African savannah home to many animals. But what you find is no animal. You find a huge volcano and a mining company run by two greedy brothers. You are chosen to mine a rare diamond in the volcano. You where doing find until you mine into a Lava stream you must then escape the mountain to survive.

Back on the main path is the Swiss family Robinson tree house walk over Bridges an walk up stairs to see this attraction.

At the end of the path there looks to be a native home but on the sign it reads The Haunted Mansion.
image.jpg

The back story has changed so that it could fit in to adventureland. It goes that the natives made this huge home but was stolen from them by adventurers. The natives then cursed the mansion so that not one soul could ever leave the mansion.

You exit though cyrpt gifts and arrive at a dole whip stand but there's also trader sam's tiki bar.

The final attraction is pirates of the Caribbean which is almost the same as the disneyland paris version. Next to the ride there's tartuga tavern and on the other side of the street there is a gift shop.

The90skid

Wow! I am a huge fan of your original ideas! Cave of Wonders sounds amazing, and I like the Haunted Mansion having a jungle-esque feel. Maybe like the Haunted Adventurer's Club? Lol

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Wow! I am a huge fan of your original ideas! Cave of Wonders sounds amazing, and I like the Haunted Mansion having a jungle-esque feel. Maybe like the Haunted Adventurer's Club? Lol
Thanks it is a lot like the adventures club but with all the haunted mansion ghosts in it.

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Frontierland
image.jpg

Exiting adventureland you arrive at grizzly hall the home to the Country Bear Jamboree and Hungry Bear restaurant.

On the other side of the path is Rock candy shop and the Cow Boy Cook Out a diner and show that plays certain nights.

The first ride here is Splash mountain. The outside is changed to look more western. I based it off
concept art I found here
image.jpg
This is what I would make it look like.

We then see the first stop of the train. The Frontierland train station.

The second attraction is a slow moving mine cart ride through the west called the western mining expedition. Inspired by the western river I created an attraction to honer the original idea but change it so that it would work better in the park I wanted.

The third attraction is the Native American journey an audio animatronic show about the peril the Native Americans had.

The fourth attraction is the Lewis and Clark expedition. The same ride as the one planned for Disney's America.

The final attraction here is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It is in the center of the lake like the paris one. In the lake there are also canoes but it is a seasonal ride.
image.jpg

Last edited:

The90skid

Very nice! You had a typo there on the Native American attraction, so, just to clarify, will that be an audio animatronic show or a dark ride?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom