Blue envelope

Angie Heck

I am patiently (not really lol) awaiting the arrival of my favorite blue envelope. We paid in full almost 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten it yet. In previous years it seemed to have come a lot sooner.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
White, in both cases (Contemporary and POFQ). And the interior contents for Contemporary looked like this...

9161169731_9cb5e7732e_o.png

For POFQ, I only got ME tags and a small brochure from Disney, also white.

Upvote 0

Angie Heck

Original Poster
Sa
White, in both cases (Contemporary and POFQ). And the interior contents for Contemporary looked like this...

For POFQ, I only got ME tags and a small brochure from Disney, also white.

Same thing.... I consider it blue because the top of the envelope is blue and it stands out versus all the boring white bills and such lol

Upvote 0

Joshrzmeup

Our DME tags came in the blue envelope. Weird...
Ours wasn't blue, it was white and it had the small DME logo on the corner, and yes, yellow stickie tags with hotel info and our names (just like the ones airlines put on your luggage when you check in) and that was it. We actually got it twice. I have the envelope with everything inside it clipped to my folder with all of our other info.

Upvote 0

Angie Heck

Original Poster
Ours wasn't blue, it was white and it had the small DME logo on the corner, and yes, yellow stickie tags with hotel info and our names (just like the ones airlines put on your luggage when you check in) and that was it. We actually got it twice. I have the envelope with everything inside it clipped to my folder with all of our other info.
Hmmm I got a book with our itinerary and a bunch of coupons. It also has the scanner things for DME and the yellow tags.

Upvote 0

LucyK

YAY for Mickey Mail!

Being an international visitor I never get an envelope, they hand it all to me at check-in. Maybe now with the magic bands being shipped around the world we'll finally have something to look forward to. :D

Upvote 0

Angie Heck

Original Poster
YAY for Mickey Mail!

Being an international visitor I never get an envelope, they hand it all to me at check-in. Maybe now with the magic bands being shipped around the world we'll finally have something to look forward to. :D

I would be so sad without my mickey mail reminder! Excited for you to get some finally!!!

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Woo hoo!!! We're at 34 it's going so fast! It's sad though cuz I feel like I'm missing out on summer by counting down to Disney lol

It is bittersweet - but at the same time the reason I booked it in September was so that the time would pass quickly because it's summer and it's fun anyway. Plus, it's like an extension of summer - while everyone else is done with vacays, mine's still coming!! ;) Tricky...

Upvote 0

GeoDonJac34

It is bittersweet - but at the same time the reason I booked it in September was so that the time would pass quickly because it's summer and it's fun anyway. Plus, it's like an extension of summer - while everyone else is done with vacays, mine's still coming!! ;) Tricky...
I feel the same way. I don't start my count down until DS goes back to school because I don't want to wish the Summer away. Only so much nice weather in the northeast. But it is awesome knowing you have a little bit of Summer weather left.

Upvote 0

UPbeekeeper

I'm a bit confused. We are at 47 days today. I called DME a few days ago to let them know that I would need an extra DME tag. There are 4 of us, but we need 5 bags. They said it wasn't a problem and should see my package in the mail soon.

Today, I received 2 white envelopes with the DME logo on the front. Within those 2 envelopes I received a total of 8 yellow DME sticker-like tags, & a blue booklet with airport info & transportation vouchers. Should I have received my actual luggage tags with this info or will they be coming later on with another package? I was disappointed because I thought I'd receive the luggage tags & DME sticker tags at the same time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom