Blizzard Beach

MarknSue

This year we might just make it to Blizzard Beach, we go for Christmas and it is usually closed or there are other things we just have to do first! But is it true that a male has to be very careful on Summit Plummet??:eek:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by MarknSue
This year we might just make it to Blizzard Beach, we go for Christmas and it is usually closed or there are other things we just have to do first! But is it true that a male has to be very careful on Summit Plummet??:eek:

Just kept the legs together or where a cup or you wont be having anymore children. ;) Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Maria

But is it true that a male has to be very careful on Summit Plummet??:eek:

He has to be careful about keeping his legs together! ouch.....:eek: :eek:

(although that could apply to some women too... hhmm... hehehe ) ;)

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Thanks, I hope it does help- perhaps Mark shouldn't go on as we don't have any children yet!;)

sue make sure u wear a swimming suit and not a bikini or u will be the laugh of the whole trip and could make Amercia's funniest home videos.;)

Upvote 0

disneydentist

Re: Re: Blizzard Beach

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Just kept the legs together or where a cup or you wont be having anymore children. ;) Hope that helps.
[/QUOTe

This is a slight exageration if you ask me. Although it is best to keep your ankles crossed like they tell you to. Also, be prepared to pull your suit out of your backside. My wife has a nice video of me doing this. LOL

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I think we've had this discussion before, wearing a bikini on Summit Plummit is ok just as long as it fits you properly, if your a size 10 then wear a size 10 and you'll be ok, but many girls my self incuded like the voluptous look a bikini gives if its a little to tight, keep that one for the hotel pool and wear the modest well fitting one for the park;)

Upvote 0

neilybealy

Originally posted by Beauty and the
I think we've had this discussion before, wearing a bikini on Summit Plummit is ok just as long as it fits you properly, if your a size 10 then wear a size 10 and you'll be ok, but many girls my self incuded like the voluptous look a bikini gives if its a little to tight, keep that one for the hotel pool and where the modest well fitting one for the park;)

LOL

what a magical image:p

Upvote 0

MarknSue

Original Poster
Just to bring this thread up to date, I did go on Summit Plummit and the warnings didnt help!
I cupped and crossed as people suggested, shouted heeeelllllllllppppp!! all the way down the ride but got off feeling very pleased with myself. Untill......
A CM sitting on one of those lifeguard chairs called me over to say "Sir! Your swimsuit!". The shorts I was wearing were ripped from top to bottom down the whole lenghth of the left side.
I pulled them together so as not to show more than is really necesary(!) and thanked her for pointing that out, only for a guest on the other side to call out "actually sir, theyre ripped this side too", and in trying to hide the left, Id shown, well everything via the right!!
Oh well!
Thing is of course, Disney were wonderful about it, and shooted me off to the Merchandise store to chose a free replacement!
One of my favourite memories of our trip!
Mark

Upvote 0

MarknSue

Original Poster
LOL!
You really, REALLY dont want to see photos!!
And Im afraid Sue was oblivious - just minding her own business and sunbathing at the otherside of the park. It was funny though! Especially as I couldnt find the Merchandise store and I had to go running up to loads of cast members to ask if I was heading in the right direction. Its probably as close as Ive got to streaking round Walt Disney Word. (if you dont count the times the Room Service people "dont" here me shouting not to come in)
Mark

Upvote 0

Maria

LOL!
You really, REALLY dont want to see photos!!
And Im afraid Sue was oblivious - just minding her own business and sunbathing at the otherside of the park. It was funny though! Especially as I couldnt find the Merchandise store and I had to go running up to loads of cast members to ask if I was heading in the right direction. Its probably as close as Ive got to streaking round Walt Disney Word. (if you dont count the times the Room Service people "dont" here me shouting not to come in)
Mark

LOL:lol: I REALLY would love to see that! I can see her face when u met her again wearing a new swimsuit! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom