Bit of advise

Timekeeper

Two images, one piece of advice:

woman-applying-deodorant.jpg

deodorant.jpg

:sohappy:

DRC68

Don't book more than 1 character meal a day. If you do a 9:00 b-fast, by the time you're done eating, it's almost 11. So there goes lunch. And you might not even be hungry when comes time for your early (kids, remember?) dinner reservation.

SulleyanBoo

My advice: Don't try to do EVERYTHING. Pick a few things ahead of time that you absolutely cannot miss and do them. If you have the extra time and energy, then try more :)

Lucky

Avoid the peak periods: Easter, Christmas, etc. Then you can have a good vacation even if you don't get all the other stuff (detailed planning, FastPasses, arriving at the parks at 7:30 AM etc.) exactly right.

DizneyPryncess

deodorant.jpg

For the win! :ROFLOL:

My advice? Nothing that hasn't been said. Making ADR's 180 days out is big for us, since we love the restaurants in WDW. It only took one trip of not being able to eat at a lot of places because we had no reservations to make us realize how important this was. I feel bad for new visitors who don't know this, and go to WDW thinking they can eat anywhere. It must be disheartening.

Sans Souci

deodorant.jpg

No joke. I had the misfortune of being the cattle pen line of BTRR last summer with a gentleman who smelled like he had subsisted on a steady diet of vindaloo. Just when you thought you got away from him, the line would convolute and you'd smell him again.

I always carry a mini stick of deodorant in my bag. I don't want to be "that person" people talk about when reminiscing about their vacation.

tarin24u

Bring a few pairs of comfortable shoes and change from morning to evening. It changes the pressure points on your feet. DO NOT buy new shoes for Disney. Wear what is comfy and worn in :)

The Empress Lilly

Relax and don't forget to enjoy that Florida sunshine, so spend some time at your pool or a water park. These are not idle hours that eat away precious Disney time, rather they are quality Disney time.

The Empress Lilly

Wots all this doridorant stuff all you people are talking about and where can I get it? At a Disney spa? Do I have to make a reservation? What's it do to your armpits?

SaolSona

Skip some parades and ride the popular attractions during it. The wait times are down during parades

(also, remember sunscreen)

AEfx

There is only one real rule : be there EARLY. Do not wander in at 11:30AM and expect it to be any better than manageable (and probably much worse) even on the "slowest" days.

I know people that have gone Xmas week (crazy, I know) who actually had a good time because they were at the gates an hour before opening. I don't feel the need to be there that early on a regular basis, but if you are walking through those gates as soon as they are open, you can see more by lunch than most people arriving nearly that late will see all day - plus you stay ahead of the crowds for a large portion of the day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom