Birthday Dinner

TDGMedley

Original Poster
My daughter will turn 3 on our vacation. Trying to plan a dinner with the whole family that will be traveling with us. My question is can you order a cake at any restaurant or do they have that option?
Where would you go? (group of 8)

zurgandfriend

In the past we did many birthdays at different restaurants, I always ordered a cake and they had it at the restaurant of choice for dessert. There is a "cake phone number" you can call to order a cake. I think (hope) that is still available. Sorry i don't know what it is but I'm sure someone else here does or you can call and ask. For a 3 years old I would go somewhere with characters, Crystal Palace, or Chef Mickey's. Cinderella's table may also be something to consider, enjoy!

Rinx

My daughter will turn 3 on our vacation. Trying to plan a dinner with the whole family that will be traveling with us. My question is can you order a cake at any restaurant or do they have that option?
Where would you go? (group of 8)

Try searching the cake thread in this forum. It's called "WDW Takes the Cake - Official Cake Talk" or something very close to that. They have ALL the details you need to know about ordering cakes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom