Birthday Dining Ideas at WDW

Mulan208

:D :king: :sohappy: We will be at disney for my birthday. Does anyone know a good place to have dinner in the moderate range?I will be with my 3 children (15-20). Hubby is staying home this time to work and babysit the cat. Thanks! :king::lol: :sohappy:

danamarie27

Librerty tree tavern in MK. yeah its a character meal but its good food and they may give the bday girl a surprise.

Tony's on main street
Mamma's in MGM
Prime time Cafe in MGM

The prices arent cheap but they are hardly the most expensive. They all have good food and are worth the price. Do stop and get a Birthday button. I hear they make a big fuss for people wearing them. Hey its your bday and your in Disney world indulge a little. Have a great time!!

:)

Upvote 0

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! i was at wdw may 20-25 for my sweet 16...i ate at Chef Mickey's on the 21st for b-fast (the actual morning of my b-day) we were able to sit at a table that has a view of the castle...they also gave me a free cupcake w/ whip cream to make a tri-circle and a choc. mickey mouse face and a placemat and some other things:) make sure to get a b-day pin...city hall in mk has them (if u mention it to your host/hostess they will have one for ya)

Anna Elizabeth

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I agree...any Birthday at Disney would be all-good in my book. I'd be happy with a hamburger and fries.

Or some of that wonderful popcorn while walking around World Showcase.

...mmmm.....popcorn...:slurp:

Upvote 0

homer424

I was at WDW for my 27th birthday this year! It was so much fun. I did a food and drink walking tour of World Showcase-I got a little something from almost every pavillion-LOL And then we hopped on the monorail and had a root beer float from Plaza Ice Cream shop at MK and back to Epcot for Illuminations!! Too fun :) I didn't know you could get birthday buttons though! I would have loved one.

Liberty Tree Tavern is always a good choice and I like Tony's Town square too. In Epcot I love the Biergarten.

Hope you have a great time and a Very Happy Birthday!!

Upvote 0

cbj1979

I don't think you could go wrong at any of the restaurants. You'll surely get extra special treatment for your birthday at any of them.

We went in March (the week before Easter :hammer: ) for my best friends 30th birthday. We went to Crystal Palace for the Character Breakfast, and she got a birthday cupcake and a card signed by all the characters. For dinner we did the Royal Table, and it was very good, but a bit pricey (It helped that we split the meal).

Before I went, I always swore I would never step foot in Disneyworld, but that trip turned me into a fanatic. Even with the insane crowds, I loved it so much that we are heading back in 11 days for my 23rd birthday. I can't beleive I'm going back so soon. :hammer:

Whatever you plan, make sure you go by Town Hall and get the Birthday button. It is priceless. We got several perks such as front of the line passes for test track (which had already given out all Fast Passes for the day at around 10am) and Splash Mountain. My best friend also had her birthday announced over the speaker before blast-off on Space Mountain. BTW, we were also told by a CM that she was allowed to celebrate her birthday for the entire trip!

Birthdays at WDW rock!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by homer424
I was at WDW for my 27th birthday this year! It was so much fun. I did a food and drink walking tour of World Showcase-I got a little something from almost every pavillion-LOL And then we hopped on the monorail and had a root beer float from Plaza Ice Cream shop at MK and back to Epcot for Illuminations!! Too fun :) I didn't know you could get birthday buttons though! I would have loved one.

Liberty Tree Tavern is always a good choice and I like Tony's Town square too. In Epcot I love the Biergarten.

Hope you have a great time and a Very Happy Birthday!!

I LOVE this idea! try something from everywhere!

don't forget. on your birthday, calories don't count. ;)

Upvote 0

cymbaldiva

Well, if I ever get to be in the World for my b-day, I'm definately going to make a point to do a walking/drinking tour around the WS...at least I'll try to! :D Beats the heck outta wasting calories on some silly food thing! :lol:

Upvote 0

tmm7899

When I was an Advanced Intern my birthday 21st bithday happened. My roommates took me "around the world" and it was a good time. Then my mom and sister came down a couple of days later and told the people at the Prime Time cafe that it was my birthday, so I had to wear a silly hat and a "birthday" cape. It was so much fun all of the servers came and sang to me and "mom" made me a special birthday cupcake.

Upvote 0

Holly

I'll be at WDW for my thirty-something birthday.

(OT - but you know you're getting old when you forget how old you are or how old you'll be on your next birthday :hammer: )

Thanks for the tips on the birthday button ... if nothing else, it'll be a constant reminder for my DH. :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom