Big stage.....

peter11435

Yes because it is 8 minutes longer. I would expect that with an 18 minute show. It would be even worse if it was 18 minutes of only projections.
Wishes was about 12.5 minutes long while HEA clocks in at about 18. So that's 5.5 minutes longer. Wishes has been using just under 700 shells. At 700 shells over 12.5 minutes wishes was launching about 56 shells per minute. At 1100 shells over 18 minutes HEA is launching about 61 shells per minute. So even with the longer run time and the addition of lasers, projections, and dozens of syncrolights HEA is still launching about 5 shells per minute MORE than wishes.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Wishes was about 12.5 minutes long while HEA clocks in at about 18. So that's 5.5 minutes longer. Wishes has been using just under 700 shells. At 700 shells over 12.5 minutes wishes was launching about 56 shells per minute. At 1100 shells over 18 minutes HEA is launching about 61 shells per minute. So even with the longer run time and the addition of lasers, projections, and dozens of syncrolights HEA is still launching about 5 shells per minute MORE than wishes.
You do know that he'll never come back to admit he was wrong, or he'll make an excuse that he was only kidding or being sarcastic, and that he knew full well that there were more shells. Just the way he is. Actually, just the way many people are around here lately.

peter11435

You do know that he'll never come back to admit he was wrong, or he'll make an excuse that he was only kidding or being sarcastic, and that he knew full well that there were more shells. Just the way he is. Actually, just the way many people are around here lately.
Oh yeah. I know he won't admit it.

Rteetz

I thought the press was just using the Plaza Gardens but it would be a regular performance, open to the public, otherwise?
Press is there tonight, tomorrow and the 25th. I don't know for sure but I can't see them performing just for the public. This seems tied to the media events.

Grotto123

Original Poster
While it mostly rained during the show I have to say it's something that will grow on me, but yeah the stage is set up for the event tonite with the two singing he happened to walk past me last night before the show

disney4life2008

Oh yeah. I know he won't admit it.

Never lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom