Big Fat Thank You!!

MKCustodial

Original Poster
I really don't know where to post this, so I figure Chit Chat is just as good a place as any. It's gonna sound corny, but...

I wanna thank, Steve, Now Inc, Grizzly, Maria, Tati, Tyler, The Mom, Tiggerman and many, many, many others who have made it possible for this wonderful community to exist. I've been "leaving" here with you for a few months, and I'm proud to call you friends and family. It's so nice to know that there are a lot of people out there who, like you, believe in the magic. And not only that, but believe so much that they feel they have to be together every day and share it with each other. There's been a lot of times when I've had a crappy day, and reading a story in here or discussing a post really made my day turn around. You all know what I mean, we all have loved ones who accept but don't understand the magic. My girlfriend is one, and I hope I can make a believer out of her on her first trip this January.

So, to sum it all up, thank you all, guys and gals, for Remembering the Magic.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Roddy

General Grizz

Originally posted by MKCustodial
I really don't know where to post this, so I figure Chit Chat is just as good a place as any. It's gonna sound corny, but...

I wanna thank, Steve, Now Inc, Grizzly, Maria, Tati, Tyler, The Mom, Tiggerman and many, many, many others who have made it possible for this wonderful community to exist. I've been "leaving" here with you for a few months, and I'm proud to call you friends and family. It's so nice to know that there are a lot of people out there who, like you, believe in the magic. And not only that, but believe so much that they feel they have to be together every day and share it with each other. There's been a lot of times when I've had a crappy day, and reading a story in here or discussing a post really made my day turn around. You all know what I mean, we all have loved ones who accept but don't understand the magic. My girlfriend is one, and I hope I can make a believer out of her on her first trip this January.

So, to sum it all up, thank you all, guys and gals, for Remembering the Magic.
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Roddy

What? I am on that list? Wow! Thanks, jeez...I didn't know I could be up there with 'The Mom' and NowInc, and all...don't forget Tramp, Ariel, Duck, and more...I haven't seen much of them lately... :) But...wow!! How could I be given such an honor?!! After all, I hate Test Track! :lol:

Tramp

I wanna thank, Steve, Now Inc, Grizzly, Maria, Tati, Tyler, The Mom, Tiggerman and many, many, many others who have made it possible for this wonderful community to exist. I've

Roddy

I wanna personally thank Roddy for NOT mentioning me by name in his message....consider yourself removed from MY will.:p

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Re: Re: Big Fat Thank You!!

Originally posted by grizzlyhall

What? I am on that list? Wow! Thanks, jeez...I didn't know I could be up there with 'The Mom' and NowInc, and all...don't forget Tramp, Ariel, Duck, and more...I haven't seen much of them lately... :) But...wow!! How could I be given such an honor?!! After all, I hate Test Track! :lol:

Don't underestimate yourself... :animwink:
By the way, noticed the change of avatar. Feeling better, are we? :D

Oh, and another thing. I don't know if you're gonna remember, I started a thread some time ago about the various shows of CBJ. Well, I just found out I did watch the Vacation Hoedown, I found some old pics today from 1990, my first trip. They're only of the facade (sp?) and the portraits inside, but I can try to scan them, if you'd like. :p

MKCustodial

Original Poster
Re: Re: Big Fat Thank You!!

Originally posted by Tramp

I wanna personally thank Roddy for NOT mentioning me by name in his message....consider yourself removed from MY will.:p

:lol: I really don't know how I could forget you... I remember your avatar (Tramp) was the first one I saw here. Consider yourself the first of the "many, many" part. :p

General Grizz

Re: Re: Re: Big Fat Thank You!!

Don't underestimate yourself... :animwink:
By the way, noticed the change of avatar. Feeling better, are we? :D

Oh, and another thing. I don't know if you're gonna remember, I started a thread some time ago about the various shows of CBJ. Well, I just found out I did watch the Vacation Hoedown, I found some old pics today from 1990, my first trip. They're only of the facade (sp?) and the portraits inside, but I can try to scan them, if you'd like. :p

WOW...Cool! Anything you can scan, scan...I'll give you a nice surprise in return... ;)

Invero

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww garwsh!

But keep in mind... we're not just Remembering the Magic... We're Sharing a Dream Come True!

As one of my old coordinators would always say... Thanks for making the Dream a reality. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom