Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
she is gone..he is back...its all crazy..I think Matt is going to go up in place of Ragan..but he will save himself and put up Kathy

DiPSU224

As long as Kathy goes this week and Brendon goes next, I don't care about anything else. Thank God for the diamond power of veto.

I'm so behind after working all week, but did I read correctly in the spoilers that Hayden and Enzo are trying to keep Brendon around?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
What'd I miss on the live feeds? What were they talking about on After Dark last night? What competition was held today?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
No comp..the sab was messing with them..

Brendon replaced Ragan with Matt!

YAY!..I am hoping this means Matt will put Kathy in his place and she will go home..:D

MAF

Any chance Brenda may put up Hayden or Enzo? I seriously don't want to see a final four with the brigade. Booooring...:snore:

DormaNesbit

When Matt was HOH last he opened Pandora's Box and received the Diamond POV. It gives him the power to remove anyone from the block and HE makes the replacement nomination. After reading Joker's from last night, it looks like they (Enzo and Hayden) want to vote out Matt?!:shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
So he gets to take down himself and choose his replacement? I'm so confused. :hammer:
yep!
When Matt was HOH last he opened Pandora's Box and received the Diamond POV. It gives him the power to remove anyone from the block and HE makes the replacement nomination. After reading Joker's from last night, it looks like they (Enzo and Hayden) want to vote out Matt?!:shrug:
Yes..and they do over Lane..but they will not be able too because Matt will remove himself..and I hope he puts up Kathy..because they will not vote out Lane...Kathy annoys me and Enzo does also!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ragan put a note under Enzo's pillow..he found it and showedeveryone but Brendon and Kathy did not get up to come see it..it said.."I know your secret" -S

They all freaked out and now say Kathy is the sab...lol

DormaNesbit

yep!

Yes..and they do over Lane..but they will not be able too because Matt will remove himself..and I hope he puts up Kathy..because they will not vote out Lane...Kathy annoys me and Enzo does also!

I'm at a loss about Enzo--sometimes he really annoys me and other, well I'm from Jersey too and I can understand him (gosh does that sound sad!!). My youngest daughter loves Enzo, maybe because she loves calling him the Meow Meow.:wave:

DiPSU224

Ragan put a note under Enzo's pillow..he found it and showedeveryone but Brendon and Kathy did not get up to come see it..it said.."I know your secret" -S

They all freaked out and now say Kathy is the sab...lol

This is more of what I was expecting from the Sab this season, not those random messages on the tv screen...I like it!

I'm not a fan of the new schedule this year being Sunday-Wednesday-Thursday either. I feel like so much is going on in the house between episodes it's so hard to keep up. I know strategies and game play change day to day and pretty much minute by minute but it just seems like so much is happening this year that isn't being shown on the episodes...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I'm at a loss about Enzo--sometimes he really annoys me and other, well I'm from Jersey too and I can understand him (gosh does that sound sad!!). My youngest daughter loves Enzo, maybe because she loves calling him the Meow Meow.:wave:
He annoys me in many ways...he is just very fake...probably more then any of the others...and he does absolutely nothing at all..except eat, play pool,curse, and go to the bathroom.

He does nothing in the game yet acts like the Brigade is running the house...Matt is the only brigade member doing anything...

I want Matt to win..or Brit...yes, Matt lied about his wife..but it is a game..and he is doing what he needs to do to win...granted I do not approve of that but you do what you feel you need to do to win...just like they all do on Survivor.

I did like Enzo in the beginning but not anymore..

DormaNesbit

He annoys me in many ways...he is just very fake...probably more then any of the others...and he does absolutely nothing at all..except eat, play pool,curse, and go to the bathroom.

He does nothing in the game yet acts like the Brigade is running the house...Matt is the only brigade member doing anything...

I want Matt to win..or Brit...yes, Matt lied about his wife..but it is a game..and he is doing what he needs to do to win...granted I do not approve of that but you do what you feel you need to do to win...just like they all do on Survivor.

I did like Enzo in the beginning but not anymore..

Matt is a strong player and I like his game, even with the lying because like you said, it's a game and you do what you feel you need to win. I love Britt, she makes me laugh. That is who I would like to see win!

Thanks for getting me into these shows Dana! It really gives me some stress relief over the summer!!:wave:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Matt is a strong player and I like his game, even with the lying because like you said, it's a game and you do what you feel you need to win. I love Britt, she makes me laugh. That is who I would like to see win!

Thanks for getting me into these shows Dana! It really gives me some stress relief over the summer!!:wave:
:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom