Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

k.hunter30

God can you imagine the meltdown that little pus#* will have when his nominees are changed? :ROFLOL:He'll be crying "This isn't fair" over and over. I can't wait...
But really, why would he care? He's not friends with anyone at the moment. It's not like Matt could use it to put up a big ally of his. :shrug: Brenden just has to be happy he has another week in the house--one which some people are sure to be s u c k i n g up to him.

Am I understanding the DPOV correctly by thinking that the HOH cannot be put up?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
But really, why would he care? He's not friends with anyone at the moment. It's not like Matt could use it to put up a big ally of his. :shrug: Brenden just has to be happy he has another week in the house--one which some people are sure to be s u c k i n g up to him.

Am I understanding the DPOV correctly by thinking that the HOH cannot be put up?
Because he wants Matt or Britney or Ragan out..and I think that when Matt uses the veto then Kathy will go..then hopefully Brendon the following week.

HOH cannot be put up...

Enzo is already telling Brenda what Ragan and Britney are saying.

DiPSU224

Is anyone else concerned about what Julie Chen said to Rachel about it may not be the last she sees of the house? Anyone heard anything about the possibility of a houseguest getting to return?

k.hunter30

Because he wants Matt or Britney or Ragan out..and I think that when Matt uses the veto then Kathy will go..then hopefully Brendon the following week.

HOH cannot be put up...

Enzo is already telling Brenda what Ragan and Britney are saying.
Sure, Brenden might want those three out the most, but really, he knows no one is on his side at the moment. Matt changing who the nominations are won't rock his world too terribly. They're all out to get him.

DormaNesbit

Is anyone else concerned about what Julie Chen said to Rachel about it may not be the last she sees of the house? Anyone heard anything about the possibility of a houseguest getting to return?

May be she said it to go along with the sabatour--after all Regan did tell them that love can concour all!:shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Sure, Brenden might want those three out the most, but really, he knows no one is on his side at the moment. Matt changing who the nominations are won't rock his world too terribly. They're all out to get him.
He wants revenge..he used those words last night on after dark...so if Kathy goes instead of one of the ones he wants revenge on and then he goes the following week...it will make him mad.

He wants to get back one of the main ones who hurt Rachel.

Also..he thinks Hayden and Enzo are on his sideand they kind of are on both..they said so last night...we are gold is what Hayden said..we have the brigade and Brendon..

k.hunter30

He wants revenge..he used those words last night on after dark...so if Kathy goes instead of one of the ones he wants revenge on and then he goes the following week...it will make him mad.

He wants to get back one of the main ones who hurt Rachel.

Also..he thinks Hayden and Enzo are on his sideand they kind of are on both..they said so last night...we are gold is what Hayden said..we have the brigade and Brendon..
Eh... :shrug: I just don't know...

But really, he's such an emotional person. There's bound to be an explosion of some sort from him, whether Matt uses the DPOV or not.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Eh... :shrug: I just don't know...

But really, he's such an emotional person. There's bound to be an explosion of some sort from him, whether Matt uses the DPOV or not.
He is a wimp!

I think Matt will use it and put up Kathy..Matt likes Ragan and Britney...

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
What did you think of his fiance?
I thought it was funny...

The thing is...he tries way too hard...and is way too sensitive,,case in point....he apologized to Brit and Ragan and said he was just upset..and he said he felt bad making them have nots...

Brendon put up Ragan and Lane ..he told Brit and Matt he likes the way they play and that they fight to win...and that he will not backdoor anyone because he thinks that is the s h i t way out!

He asked Brit if he did not put her up would he be safe next week if she won HOH and she told him she can not say yes...and he appreciated the honesty..

The sab came and said that the life long friends thing is true and that it is a girl and a guy and they were still in the house!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Ragan won POV...he will prob put Matt or Brit up..Matt will take himself off...or one of the others of he is not up and put up Kathy and then Kathy goes home..:D

I want Enzo to go..

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Brendon opened up the box..Rachel is backfor 24 hours..Brendon is somewhere...she started major fights...one with Ragan and he went off on her..:D..she apologized to him and he accepted..and she is chatting with Brit

Kathy and Enzo are kissing her butt and lying big time...after dark is going to be AWESOME>>:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom