Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

k.hunter30

I don't like Brendon or Rachel, but that's me, I was just wondering, does any one like Brendon or Rachel and why???:wave:
I don't really like anyone this season... :shrug: But I don't dislike them any more than the rest.

Actually, I get a kick out of watching Rachel because I know someone who reminds me so much of her--with both her personality, voice and physical appearance (except for the cup size :lookaroun).

DiPSU224

I don't like Brendon or Rachel, but that's me, I was just wondering, does any one like Brendon or Rachel and why???:wave:

I want to like her and root for her. She's annoying as anything, but I have to give her credit for winning when she has to win and not being fake so others will "like" her.

Britney is my favorite. She is hilarious.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
They werenot used because *annoying as all heck HOH who screams and says like every five seconds* threatened to put up Lane...

I just want Rachel gone..so I can not hear her voice and maybe brendon will gain his manhood back if she left

DormaNesbit

They werenot used because *annoying as all heck HOH who screams and says like every five seconds* threatened to put up Lane...

I just want Rachel gone..so I can not hear her voice and maybe brendon will gain his manhood back if she left

I don't think he will ever get his manhood back--Rachel killed all of it!!:ROFLOL:

MAF

Uh didn't they say the sabatuer was revealed today, and now they say on Sunday? What the heck? Anyone know yet who it is? :shrug:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I don't think it was there to begin with...
No...especially the fact that he has already said he has been hurt bad by women...he is a wimp...

He was painting her toenails last night....and when they argued the other day and she got all aggravated with him..he kept saying..I love you baby..I will do what you want..she treats him like DIRT..and I am sorry but she is one unattractive girl...and her voice makes her uglier...and if she says me and my man!!!!!one more time I will slap her!:brick::hammer:

DiPSU224

Brendon as the host wizard in the POV was hilarious! Rachel is definitely more of a man than he is.

I haven't been keeping up as much as I should...too busy...does it look like Hayden has the votes to stay in?

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Matt opened Pandoras box but we are not sure yet if Ragan accepted..will probably not know till Sunday ....all he knows is that the game will now change in a big way..

Rachel and Brendon are nominated..Rachel is PI SS ED..:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom