Big Brother 12 *SPOILER THREAD*

DiPSU224

Britney and Monet are nominated for eviction, but Britney won the POV. After nominations, the HG's were told that Annie was the saboteur.

Hmm...I wonder if it was always in their plans to reveal to the HGs who the saboteur was? I read there were originally 14 HGs and one left before taping started and that Annie was placed in sequester after her eviction. I was thinking maybe they were going to send her back into the house at some point, but I don't know how that would work now that they have revealed her.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Matt replaced Britney
Plan is to send Monet out thehouse...and that should really work
Kristen and Hayden have a little thing going on..

DiPSU224

:lookaroun

How did you know this two days before it happened???

:shrug:

Live feeds, Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, websites that give spoilers, spoiler apps for phones, etc....I follow all these, except for the live feeds. I have a problem :lookaroun

Usually what is shown on actual episodes is days after when it actually happened. I think usually the nominations are on Fridays, POV comp is on Saturdays and the POV ceremony is Sunday.

It's frustrating because usually you don't see 80% of the strategy, game play or goings on in the house during the actual episodes.

Dukeblue1227

Live feeds, Big Brother After Dark on Showtime, websites that give spoilers, spoiler apps for phones, etc....I follow all these, except for the live feeds. I have a problem :lookaroun

Usually what is shown on actual episodes is days after when it actually happened. I think usually the nominations are on Fridays, POV comp is on Saturdays and the POV ceremony is Sunday.

It's frustrating because usually you don't see 80% of the strategy, game play or goings on in the house during the actual episodes.

Ah.

Welp that explains it... (I only watch the episodes, but I'm not that invested in it really...)

Hahaha thank you!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster

Me too...:D

Matt is HOH and Rachel is already booty kissing!:lol:

DiPSU224

Brendan won the POV.

Crap. There goes Matt's plan to backdoor him. I can't take the showmance much longer. It's not really Brendan I mind so much, but I can't stand Rachel's voice anymore.

DormaNesbit

Ok insiders, I am sooo far behind, after last night's show, Andrew was trying to get everyone to believe he is after Brendon and Rachel but he is not, who does the house want to see evicted now, Andrew or Kathy and does the house know Andrew is in cohoots with Brendon and Rachel? Thanks for your help!!:wave:

Ok insiders, I am sooo far behind, after last night's show, Andrew was trying to get everyone to believe he is after Brendon and Rachel but he is not, who does the house want to see evicted now, Andrew or Kathy and does the house know Andrew is in cohoots with Brendon and Rachel? Thanks for your help!!:wave:

I think the house is leaning towards evicting Kathy. And it seems like the other houseguests are catching on to Andrew being in cohoots with Brendon and Rachel but if they all do and believe it then Andrew most likely will be going home.

And I jst thought this was funny but Matt gave Enzo the WORST haircut I have ever seen the other night and Enzo loved it but he couldn't see the back...:lookarounIt was so funny! And then Andrew shaved Enzo's back... as you can tell I am a really busy person... :lol:.

MAF

This season has got to be the worst yet. Boring, predictable, and nobody to root for. You knew the show was screwed when their "twist" fizzled out after the first week. Lame...:rolleyes:

Rachel nominated Kristen and Hayden, of course.

Britney won POV. During the POV there were prizes etc. Rachel won $5,000. Kristen has to wear a hippy suit for the week. Hayden is on slop and in solitary confinement.

I am not really sure what will happen, I just want Rachel and Brendon gone!!!:brick:

Hayden and Kristen have promised Britney complete protection if she agrees to use the veto to take Hayden off. She is actually considering it, but only if Rachel promises she will be replacing Hayden with Kathy. The "Brigade" wants Kristen gone because she is distracting Hayden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom