Best Time to visit?

When do you think it is the best time to visit. We have been to WDW twice so far once Nov 05 and recently feb/mar 06. We are planning another trip preferably between Nov-Jan. We dont mind the cold just trying to beat the crowds. thanks..

napnet

I always go the week after Thanksgiving in December. There are never any crowds since most have left from their Thanksgiving trips. Feb is also a great time to go.

Upvote 0

Dubman

After Thanksgiving, but before Christmas.. Also, weekends tend to be very crowded during that time frame, so mid-week visits often works out best!! Nothing like the magic of the holidays at WDW.. You will love it!!

Upvote 0

Glasgow

Last 2 times we've gone the first week of Feb. Awesome weather in my opinion - high in the middle 60s - and relatively low crowds. Plus, it's still value season at that time so you can save some dough. Booyah

Upvote 0

golenium

Last year we went during mid March and it wasn't too bad, decent sized crowds but very few crazy waits, except at Peter Pan, I have no idea why that line takes so long! In 2004, we went in mid April, those were by far the worst crowds I have ever seen, plus it was just starting to get sweltering out, not so much fun.

Does anybody know what it's like to go during the week AFTER New Years? I was thinking of going next year around the January 3rd timeframe.

Upvote 0

hansel1

January between the 2nd and MLK weekend! Short lines, non-crowded busses weather in the 70s. We went jan 8-15 this year and it rained only one day for 20 minutes. We had to wear long sleeve shirts on only two nights.

Upvote 0

cajunCinderella

Original Poster
We are thinking about going two weeks before Christmas I would think thats a busy time , not sure about it. My sister is CM she joined the college program and worked in the MK and loved it so much she stayed and signed back on as a CM. With her discounts we will be visiting little sis often she may think we are going to visit her but deep down we are really going to see MICKEY.. smile...

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

cajunCinderella said:
My Husband really wants to go two weeks before Christmas I would think thats a busy time , not sure about it. My sister is CM she joined the college program and worked in the MK Jan-Nov and loved it so much she stayed and signed back on as a CM. But she wasnt there around the winter holidays to know what the crowds were like. With her discounts we will be visiting little sis often she may think we are going to visit her but deep down we are really going to see MICKEY.. smile...

The first 2-3 weeks in December are great, not very crowded and weather is good, but sometimes gets a bit cold, but who cares you're in disney with no crowds. Around the 21st of December you can see the crowds starting to increase as you get closer to the 25th, but before that it is fine. You also have the MVMCP and the Candlelight which are great.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom